Featured by Apple, Singaling is the fun, easy-to-use app for professional vocal effects.
● App Store Best New Apps 2014
● App Store selection for iTunes Featured Apps
◆ "Combines advanced musical effects with a dead-simple user interface to make playing around with vocals as simple as possible. It also explains how a lot of the vocals in Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky” were produced.” - App Advice
◆ “A powerful recording engine that offers a vocal effects processor made for everyday use” - Applenapps
Create a vocal sound that rivals expensive hardware pedals, with Singaling. Combine as many effects as you want, adjust their parameters, tweak them in real-time. With Singaling, you can easily record and share a vocal in minutes, yet it’s powerful enough for professional use. Other vocal effects apps do not have real-time or studio-quality effects capable of music production; Singaling was built specifically with music production in mind.
Use Singaling to:
● Lay down a killer idea for a vocal or melody with stunning effects added, then text it to your bandmates
● Text your birthday song wishes to someone in AutoPitched harmonies
● Record, store, and share your creations in just minutes
● Adjust and manipulate effects in real-time
● Easily connect an XLR, condenser, or other pro microphone or audio connector for live or studio use
● Choose from 19 factory presets, or make a custom one of your own
● Add effects to your voice or other instrument, and route the audio to another app, like GarageBand, Auria, or Cubasis, to make full songs
● Add effects to countless other apps using Singaling in the Audiobus effects slot
● All you need to get started is a pair of headphones and your phone!
** Requires iPhone 4s or higher, iPad 2 or higher
** Requires iOS 7 or higher
Designed by musicians, for musicians, Singaling makes D.I.Y. easy. The clean design will have you comfortable with the app’s screens in no time. Incredibly responsive sliders and knobs make manipulating effects in real-time endlessly fun. The effect sounds are so inspiring, you’ll find you can come up with new ideas just spending time in the app.
● Reverb: Schroeder reverb with adjustable room size and decay time
● AutoPitch: Super low latency (<11 ms) pitch correction with adjustable octave/harmony, key, and scale
● Chorus: Classic, flexible effect with adjustable rate and depth that adds warmth or gives you a psychedelic experience
● Delay: Twin delay lines with up to 2000 ms delay.
● Filter: Separate high and low frequency cutoff biquad filters
● Distortion: Adjustable gain and bit crush
● Studio quality effects and 32-bit recording and playback
● Extremely low latency (<5 ms)
● Retina optimized graphics
● Export to iTunes File Sharing
● Share via text message, email, AudioCopy, AudioShare, AirDrop
● Audiobus support- input and effects slot
● GarageBand with Inter App Audio-optimized
● Optimized for use with Auria and Cubasis
● Save an unlimited number of custom presets
● Synchronize delay effects to any tempo via Core MIDI
● Internal and external clock options for delay effect
● Tap tempo or set tempo manually for delay effect
● Independently control input and output levels
● Adaptive noise gate
The Golden Age of D.I.Y. is Now!
** Audio processing by birdSound.
** Additional coding by Chris Rice of Holderness Media.
• update Audiobus SDK
Ratings and Reviews
When you go to record your stuff, the effects aren't there. Will this be fixed??
Solid and easy to use. Worth the price
Easy to use, and has some nice sounding customizable effects. Nothing mind blowing about it, just a well rounded user friendly vocal effects app. Works very well with GarageBand.
Nothing coming through at all. Blank
iPhone 8 Plus.
Purchased the app. Plugged my headphones in and no audio or sound. Went into settings to manually activate mic. The app is missing from the properties settings. What’s going on developers? I trusted you and the app is junk. There is no support. The webpage that I’m directed to is gone. All of my other vocal processing apps work great except this. Money wasted!!!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.