If you have been charged with a crime or are facing a criminal investigation in Singapore, you should immediately seek professional legal advice. At GJC Law, we can guide you through this uncertain and often stressful part of the criminal law process.
Our experienced criminal law lawyers can help if you:
- Are under police investigation and required to attend a formal interview with police
- Have been charged by the police and have to attend court
- Have been served with a Private Summons Prosecutions / Magistrate's Complaint
- Want to initiate a Private Summons Prosecutions / Magistrate's Complaint
- Want to initiate an application for Prevention of the Harassment Act (POHA).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.