** Featured by Former X Factor Band "The Risk" **
Singer's Friend is THE vocal warm up and exercise app designed for serious vocalists.
* "If you need a great tool for vocal warm ups and exercises, you can't beat this."
* "This app is exactly what I was looking for to warm up for solos"
* "Great for the ear, speed, and vocal flexibility"
* "The best app 4 singers to stay on top of your game!!!!!"
* "Confirmed as AWESOME."
- No need for a piano. Warm up and practice singing on the go with 16 different scale patterns and realistic piano sounds
- Work in your range only. Choose from Bass, Baritone, Tenor, Alto, Mezzo-Soprano, Soprano
- Change how fast the notes play in realtime--slow down to focus on technique or speed up to improve agility
- Large display shows what note is playing so you can focus on passage areas or know when you have increased your range
- Helpful tips and resources to get the most out of your vocal exercises
How it works:
You choose the range, scale pattern, and how fast the notes play. Singer's Friend then plays the scale pattern from the bottom of the selected range to the top and then back down again.
Singer's Friend is perfect for singers of all levels and styles. Use it anytime to warm up for a performance, develop agility, or work on technique.
Sing your best. Download Singer's Friend today.
- Brand new graphics and icon
- Fixes missing speed slider image
- Audio engine improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Solid app needs few more features
Very good app , only suggestions I would like to see in future updates is "background play" and also a customized option to select highest and lowest notes instead of going with typical bass/baritone/tenor ranges
Very Good...just not Great...(yet?)...
Very easy and intuitive to use.
The pre-set range of notes, based on traditional voice classifications, is fairly accurate and helpful.
The varying scale patterns offered is good, but could be better (see below).
Would love to see the addition of the following options:
- Descending arpeggiated scales in addition to the 1-3-5-8 pattern, ie an 8-5-3-1 pattern (for example), with variations on that.
- A button that allows the user to choose whether or not the direction of the repeated scale pattern continues to ascend chromatically OR descend at the user’s discretion.
As a vocal coach I’m constantly asked to teach “on location”, and the potential is certainly there with this App to become the Go-To App for coaches not wishing to schlep their keyboard around to every gig.
These 2 suggestions go a LONG way toward making that a reality!
Vocal warm-ups while driving to my gig … totally awesome
I thought my singing skills had peaked until I found this app and I am able to do my warm-ups on the way to the gig. I find this app has really helped me with my range!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.