Paying for prescriptions shouldn’t be painful. Join the millions saving billions with SingleCare, the prescription savings card that saves you up to 80% at the pharmacy!
Create a free account and get an extra $5 off your next eligible refill, plus earn additional bonus savings throughout the year.
Prescription drug prices are rising. Life-saving medications can cost thousands of dollars. If you can’t afford your medications (or simply want to save big on prescriptions), use the SingleCare app to get free coupons that work at all major pharmacies. Whether it’s insulin for diabetes or an asthma inhaler, you can find a free coupon using the SingleCare mobile app or on SingleCare.com.
SingleCare is a prescription savings card (aka a “coupon card”) that provides discounts on 10,000+ prescribed drugs for a sign-up price of $0. It’s always 100% free to use the card. Whether you’re insured, underinsured, or uninsured, you qualify for a reduced rate on prescriptions with SingleCare and our accurate drug pricing tool helps you find low prices on thousands of FDA-approved medications.
Stop overpaying for your prescriptions and start using our free Rx coupons at your local drugstore.
Try SingleCare in 3 simple steps:
1. Search for your prescriptions on the free SingleCare app
2. Compare discounts at nearby pharmacies and get a free coupon card
3. Show your coupon card at the pharmacy counter to save up to 80% on your medication
Remember, you can always use the card again for your next refill!
$0 User Fee:
• With a prescription from a medical professional, you can get SingleCare prescription savings cards for free.
• All customers at participating pharmacies can use our prescription drug coupons
• It doesn’t matter if you’re a doctor, nurse, patient, pharmacist—if you take medication, we have coupons for you.
• There are no strict eligibility requirements or limited-time offers.
• Sign up for our free loyalty program providing access to lower cost medication.
• Receive an extra $5 off your next eligible prescription fill when you join!
• Reuse coupon cards on every refill.
• Use the Drug Basket feature to save your prescription coupons for quick savings on future refills. Think of it as a virtual pillbox!
Prescription Discount Finder:
Enter your zip code on the app to find a participating pharmacy near you. We partner directly with thousands of major pharmacies nationwide, including:
• CVS Pharmacy at Target
• Rite Aid
• Longs Drugs
• Sav-On Pharmacy
• Harris Teeter
More ways to save:
1. Ask for a prescription - To use our coupons, a medical care professional must prescribe the medication. You can still save money on vitamins, natural health supplements, and over-the-counter medicine as long as you have a script for it!
2. Go generic - Generic meds are cheaper than brand names. Ask your healthcare provider if a generic version of your prescription is available.
3. Buy in bulk - Fewer refills = fewer copays. Fill a 90-day supply instead of a 30-day supply to save more in the long run.
4. Shop around - Enter the drug name and dosage on our app, and enter your zip code to compare costs at local pharmacies. If you don’t see your exact med on the app, you can still take our prescription drug discount card to the pharmacy and they can look up if there is a SingleCare offer available.
SingleCare has been featured on CNN, Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, Healthline, Yahoo! Finance and Bustle. Start saving on your prescriptions today!
By downloading SingleCare, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions found at https://www.singlecare.com/terms-and-conditions.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good
Supplies the prices are good even better than other competitors which is surprising on some medication but not all but the key question is? For how long? I may be paying the same price for a particular medication for a week or two then it may go up or may not even be available any longer. These are no good is variables if become reality or not good actually there are acceptable. Do you want reviews do you want the truth this is the truth. And today this world well, truth is often poorly lit. Me I will tell you the truth. Thank you kindly and listen to the truth that don’t to me “listen to the truth which yes is coming out of my mouth but I am just a messenger for it what has made that razor-sharp reality are people like me that was in the thousands of them that is one person. One or two persons people can do much thousand and 1000s and look at my thousands are the same page well guess what they can move mountains that’s right yeah that works? That’s how that works.
SingleCare helps everyone, with Insurance or without insurance!
Even with good insurance (we have United Healthcare PPO for Medical, and Express Scripts for Pharmacy Insurance), I have found the price of some medications to be absolutely unaffordable! I have sometimes had to go back to my Doctor to request a less expensive option. Other times I just decided not to bother filling the Rx.
SingleCare has changed that! I was able to look up my medications on the SingleCare App and actually get a list of all the local Pharmacies sorted by the lowest price first using the special SingleCare negotiated pricing. Then I simply select the pharmacy I want to go to for my Rx, which reveals a special coupon I use at the pharmacy to get the amazing low price!
I can't believe this program is free and anyone can use it! I tell everyone about it. With the exception of one or two genetic medications I was already filling for a good price, now I don't even bother to use my Express Scripts Rx Benefit. I go right to the SingleCare App for incredible savings! Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. It is delightful to hear such positive words and it's always a pleasure to serve our users. - Alyssa from the SingleCare Team
Even cheaper than GoodRx!!!
I had previously been using GoodRx to save on my prescriptions but then saw the single care commercial and thought “oh why not just try it and see what happens” and I am amazed at how much cheaper they are! One of my prescriptions cost is being cut in half! I can’t believe I have not been using single care all along. The app is also very easy to use and doesn’t have any complicated medical jargon, it even has a tab where you can save your prescriptions which makes it so easy to find my coupons. They also have so many ways to save your coupon whether it be to my Apple wallet, via a text message or just to my saved prescriptions page. Very happy with app and will continue to use to save money.
Developer Response ,
We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying our app and saving money on your meds! Thanks for the review. - Alyssa from the SingleCare Team
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SingleCare Services LLC
- 46 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © SingleCare Services LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.