Log in within seconds using your fingerprint or 6-digit passcode.
- View your government-verified data in one place
With the new MyInfo Profile feature, customize the data you want to see. Choose from your passport expiry date, CPF account information, HDB property, and more.
- Say goodbye to long passwords
You don’t have to enter your SingPass ID or password anymore. With QR Login. simply scan or tap the QR code to launch the app, verify and you’re in! You can also launch commonly-used digital services directly from the app with our Login Shortcut feature.
- Transact securely on-the-go
Going for a holiday or staying overseas? Enjoy greater mobility when you use the new SingPass Mobile app. No more waiting for SMS OTP, or carrying a token around!
SET UP IN 3 EASY STEPS
To set up, all you need is a smartphone, an internet connection, and a registered SingPass account.
- Step 1: Install SingPass Mobile by clicking the button above.
- Step 2: Complete a one-time set up.
- Step 3: You’re all set. Log in to government digital services using your fingerprint or 6-digit passcode – it’s that simple!
We want to hear from you! For feedback, questions or concerns, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: SingPass Mobile can only be installed on one device at a time.
This application is brought to you by the Government Technology Agency of Singapore.
For an optimised user experience, do keep your device updated minimally with iOS version 11.0 and above.
Directed to singpassmobile.sg when tapping on the QR code during login?
This is due to a delay by iOS at times in retrieving the required configuration file (Apple-App-Site-Association, or AASA in short), which is necessary for QR code tapping (Universal Links) to work.
Here are some workarounds that worked well with other users experiencing the same issue:
- Try again later. Most users reported that iOS managed to retrieve the necessary configuration after some time
- Restart the phone once (or twice), and wait for a couple minutes for iOS to initialise the Universal Links for SingPass Mobile (as well as all the other affected apps)
- Uninstall SingPass Mobile from your device, then download the app again from the official App Store
Having trouble setting up the app?
When activating SingPass Mobile, do ensure that the following settings are turned on for your iPhone:
- iOS Settings -> General -> Background App Refresh -> SingPass Mobile is turned on
This issue may also happen due to a number of reasons as reported by other users, including account issues, time zone settings, Wi-Fi/Cellular, or after switching to another phone etc.
Some of our users were able to activate successfully by toggling the following:
- switching between 4G / Wi-Fi
- setting the ‘Set Automatically’ to ‘On’ for Time Zone (iOS Settings -> General -> Date & Time)
v5.2.1 (SafeEntry updates):
- Improved app loading times
- Star your favourite locations for quicker check-ins
- Popular locations are also highlighted near the top
- Better accessibility, with Siri now able to help you check in as well
- Still can't find your location? Use the in-app QR scanner or adjust your search distance
- New Digital IC in your redesigned Profile (Use this if you left your physical NRIC at home)
- 1 less tap when performing a QR Login to SingPass
- Under the hood upgrades and a handful of other improvements (Can you find them all?)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have latest iOS installed and require Singpass for mobile as SG gov’t require this for Covid-19 check in at post offices etc. My singpass works on PC online but claims ID/Pass are incorrect on mobile app. If I do get to the captcha style input I just get rejected back to login screen.
Currently I consider this app dysfunctional. For a country wide system that is required I consider this quite a poor implementation.
Finally an App to simplify logins.
Very convenient to access SingPass now. Don’t need a token anymore. Simple to use anywhere.
Starts great, ends in a circular spiral of death
Ok, it’s a new system and these bugs need to be worked out. But while the log in seems to be smooth and efficient, all of a sudden it loops back to the login page. Ugh. X 100
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.