Singscope is a tool for checking the pitch of your singing. It analyzes the singing voice and shows the pitch in the music scale (C, D, E, F, G, A, B) as function of time. You can visualize your pitch and singing features, such as vibrato, in the scope.
Simply tap on the microphone button and sing to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, and watch the pitch curve showing in the scope as you sing.
- Computes and draws pitch graphs in real-time
- Supports pan and zoom for the pitch graph and waveform display
- Supports playback of singing voices on the pitch graph
- Keeps recent singing voices for reviewing later
- Optimized for 64-bit CPU, for faster pitch analysis and smoother graph display
Please note that there are limitations in this app. It can not handle more than one singing voice or polyphony. It may not recognize voices for certain singing styles. For more information, please visit us at www.singscope.com.
Inside the app, we offer an In-App Purchases item "Vocal Warm UP Exercises". It is a feature pack that adds sheet music functionality to Singscope:
- Include a set of sheet music for vocal warm-up exercises
- Support importing of a subset of MusicXML lead sheet files
- Play back musical notes in sheet music while recording your singing voice
- Can set tempo (bpm) and do music transposition on the lead sheets.
- Highlight the positions of the musical notes in your pitch graph
For more information about "Vocal Warm UP Exercises" feature pack, please download and check the introduction in the app.
- Update audio playback method for the iOS 14 AirPods automatic switching. With this update, when you start the playback function in the app, your connected AirPods will automatically switch to this device.
- The playback and recording will no longer be interrupted when you open the Control Center.
- Fix one more issue that could cause playing of sheet music to be out of sync.
- Add one more sheet music to the "Vocal Warm Up Exercises" feature pack.
- Fix an issue that could cause playing of sheet music to be out of sync or stop prematurely.
- Update some of the underlying implementations and libraries for performance improvement.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome for seeing how on pitch you are and has help me realize many of my bad singing habits (I only sing for fun, but would like to improve a bit). I sometimes use it to find what pitch a singer is singing in, but with instruments in the background, the app doesn’t always pick out the voice, it doesn’t bother me too much though. There are very few apps that are free and offer you realtime pitch analysis, so this app is really a lifesaver, I love it.
Great app, some issues.
Great app with lots of uses, whether you want to record your voice or instrument, or just pitch notes. That leads to one issue however. While it’s great to see the difference in pitch, the app tends to pitch notes (specifically chest voices and fried notes) incredibly incorrectly. Sometimes I can sing a note (say, a D2) and it will either struggle to find the pitch or pitch it a couple notes below or above it. It works great for most instruments, but for anything that tends to make undertones and overtones (like the human voice singing through a microphone) it misjudged the pitch. Also after comparing this app to other sources (piano, pitch finders), it tends to pitch higher notes down a little bit (maybe a half step or a little more). I do not recommend this app if you plan on using it exclusively to pitch your voice, but it works great on everything else. I think it need an improvement on how it detects pitches, as overtones mess it up real bad. Otherwise, it is worth you time if you want to sate your curiosity of what pitch certain things are.
App is Underrated
I’ve been using the app for a year now and it’s changed the way I look at pitch. The real-time pitch analysis lets you see exactly how you’re singing the notes and if you’re on pitch, and it always records your audio for you. I’m surprised more people don’t know about this app, it’s gotten me so much better at singing
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Springwell Music LLC
- 23.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2020 Springwell Music LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Vocal Warm Up Exercises $3.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Vocal Warm Up Exercises (d) $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.