"Sheet Music Support Pack" comes with a set of sheet music for your singing warm-ups and exercises. It also supports importing of your MusicXML lead sheets.
Singscope is a tool for checking the pitch of your singing. It analyzes the singing voice and shows the pitch in the music scale (C, D, E, F, G, A, B) as function of time. You can visualize your pitch and singing features, such as vibrato, in the scope.
Simply tap on the microphone button and sing to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, and watch the pitch curve showing in the scope as you sing.
- Computes and draws pitch graphs in real-time
- Supports pan and zoom for the pitch graph and waveform display
- Supports playback of singing voices on the pitch graph
- Keeps recent singing voices for reviewing later
- Optimized for 64-bit CPU, for faster pitch analysis and smoother graph display
Please note that there are limitations in this app. It can not handle more than one singing voice or polyphony. It may not recognize voices for certain singing styles. For more information, please visit us at www.singscope.com.
Inside the app, we offer an In-App Purchases item "Vocal Warm UP Exercises". It is a feature pack that adds sheet music functionality to Singscope:
- Include a set of sheet music for vocal warm-up exercises
- Support importing of a subset of MusicXML lead sheet files
- Play back musical notes in sheet music while recording your singing voice
- Can set tempo (bpm) and do music transposition on the lead sheets.
- Highlight the positions of the musical notes in your pitch graph
For more information about "Vocal Warm UP Exercises" feature pack, please download and check the introduction in the app.
- For the pitch graph, add zoom-in and zoom-out button in the graph settings control panel.
- Rename the app's feature pack to “Sheet Music Support Pack”, and rename its bundled sheet music for singing warm-ups and exercises to “Scales and Arpeggios”.
- Fixed a problem when using a MusicXML sheet music that does not include lyrics.
- Update the swipe menu feature for items in the recording and MusicXML item lists, supported by iOS 11 and later.
- Fix a compatibility issue related to the App Tracking Transparency under iOS 15.
- Correct playback timing issues for MusicXML sheet music that contains multiple tempo marks.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome for seeing how on pitch you are and has help me realize many of my bad singing habits (I only sing for fun, but would like to improve a bit). I sometimes use it to find what pitch a singer is singing in, but with instruments in the background, the app doesn’t always pick out the voice, it doesn’t bother me too much though. There are very few apps that are free and offer you realtime pitch analysis, so this app is really a lifesaver, I love it.
Great app, some issues.
Great app with lots of uses, whether you want to record your voice or instrument, or just pitch notes. That leads to one issue however. While it’s great to see the difference in pitch, the app tends to pitch notes (specifically chest voices and fried notes) incredibly incorrectly. Sometimes I can sing a note (say, a D2) and it will either struggle to find the pitch or pitch it a couple notes below or above it. It works great for most instruments, but for anything that tends to make undertones and overtones (like the human voice singing through a microphone) it misjudged the pitch. Also after comparing this app to other sources (piano, pitch finders), it tends to pitch higher notes down a little bit (maybe a half step or a little more). I do not recommend this app if you plan on using it exclusively to pitch your voice, but it works great on everything else. I think it need an improvement on how it detects pitches, as overtones mess it up real bad. Otherwise, it is worth you time if you want to sate your curiosity of what pitch certain things are.
Worst app ever
So. I download this app. THEN I get an annoying pop up telling me that the app has a new update literally (i mean literally) 2 minutes into using the app. Is that so? Is there really an update? I click the pop up and it’s for december 2020. Last I check, we’re in january of 2021. Any and all updates should have been included in my download of the app. Also, it does jackshit to actually show you what notes you are singing. I know that my B notes are strong and they’re the best I can do. It shows me singing shakily and off key. How am I off key when I have a physical instructor directing me how to sing and which notes I’m hitting.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Springwell Music LLC
- 23.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2022 Springwell Music LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Sheet Music Support Pack $4.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Sheet Music Support Pack (d) $3.99