SiNKR 2 4+
A minimalist puzzle evolved
Wahler Digital LLC
Designed for iPad
SiNKR 2 is a minimalist puzzle game evolved from the award winning SiNKR. There is just you, hooks, pucks, and various contraptions. SiNKR 2 employs familiar contraptions (square and round holes, kickers, and portals) in new layouts, e.g. spirals; linear and rotational symmetry.
Subtle differences within level themes drive different solutions to superficially similar scenarios.
Carried over from SiNKR
* Tutorial levels (no SiNKR experience needed)
* Advanced levels allow for multiple solutions
* No scores, no timers, no distractions
* Responsive ambient soundscape
* No text, suitable for all languages
Improved flow through the game
* Mini map level selector with challenge ratings from * to ***
* Multiple paths to complete the game
* Skippable levels
SiNKR 2 is a premium game. There are no ads or in app purchases. Playtime 3.5 hours (speedy) to 4.5 hours (relaxed). Thanks for playing and have fun!
SiNKR 2 Awards
# MomoCon Indie Game Awards Finalist, 2019
# Official Selection Indie MEGABOOTH PAX East Showcase 2019
# Winner Best Casual at DREAMHACK Atlanta, 2018
# Winner Best Design at SIEGE, 2018
# Best Overall Game, TERMINUS Conference + Festival, Golden Joystick 2018
# Best Game Design, TERMINUS Conference + Festival, Golden Joystick 2018
# Fan Favorite, TERMINUS Conference + Festival, Golden Joystick 2018
# Best in Show, SFGE, Indie Game 2018
# Winner, MomoCon, Indie Awards 2018
# Indie Selection at DREAMHACK Atlanta, 2017
# Indie Selection MEGABOOTH MEGASHOW Atlanta, 2017
# Fan Favorite, SIEGE, October, 2017
SiNKR 2 updated with new features backported from SiNKR 3 including:
- Multi-step undo including undo past level failure and level reset
- Full controller support
- Level selector zoom in/out controls
- Engine updates bring UI refinements, color grading, and dithering
Ratings and Reviews
Good brain challenge!
I need a Sinkr3 please! I like how this was a good brain challenge at the end of my work day. I think my favorites are the direction changes and the portals as I really had to focus and think about what shape needed to go in what direction and where should I move a hook to catch (or not) something. Thank you!!
Enjoyed playing. Made me thing out of the box to figure out the more complex puzzles. I definitely recommend.
Worked all puzzles again and found some better solutions the second time around
Wow! Just finished and I loved every second of it. Challenging - it makes you think but puzzles are not impossible. I thought this game was flawless and seamless. What are you waiting for??
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wahler Digital LLC
- 134.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.0 or later.
- Game Controller
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Wahler Digital LLC
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.