SiOutlook Evo is an evolution of SiOutlook that permits to manage the user e-mails for iPhone/iPad. SiOutlook Evo has the same base structure of SiOutlook with a lot of enhancements and functions, a simpler graphical user interface and a flexible main menu that brings up with a swipe.
Charles Darwin will be the promotor of SiOutlook Evo in order to run after in its extravagant and evolutionary functions.
- it permits to manage several account types, and wherever a particular e-mail provider must be used, you only need to know IMAP, POP3 and SMTP settings in order to send and receive e-mails;
- it permits to store big e-mail quantities in a persistent local storage, so that to avoid the use of continuous connection; SiOutlook Evo permits to download e-mails even in background mode too;
- it permits to select a specific account; in this way, SiOutlook Evo will show only e-mails and IMAP folders relevant to that account;
- it permits to synchronize IMAP folders; this means that, if you modify an IMAP folder content inside SiOutlook Evo, the same will apply on your e-mail server too;
- it permits to manage rules, that is, you can decide if SiOutlook Evo must store the downloaded e-mails in a specific folder created by the user; this permits to the user to avoid to manually move the e-mails in a folder after the download;
- it permits to manage meetings in the calendar; the organizer can involve one or more users so that to make a conversation with them and reach an agreement;
- it integrates with Dropbox; the user can access to his Dropbox repository with his username and password, so that to download and upload files such as any other Dropbox client application;
- it permits to posticity/program e-mails; the user can decide, with a programmable timer, when the user has to be notified;
- when sending a new e-mail, you can decide if to apply ciphering (make text secure on server side and let SiOutlook Evo decipher while downloading), mark is as ‘high priority’ e-mail and request the ‘e-mail has been read’ notification;
- it permits to notify birthdays, with SMS or e-mails;
- it permits to create both text and hand-written notes, that can be converted in PDF and sent by e-mail;
- it permits to insert audio and video recordings inside e-mail, and take photo too;
- it permits to create user folders and store e-mails, documents, audio and video files, etc.;
- it permits to access to Gmail, Yahoo and Facebook contact list and, in this last case, birthday notifications will be notified as messages;
- it permits to import and export contact lists stored as CSV files and store them inside the address book;
- it permits to quickly search e-mails and any other document with an integrated search box;
- it permits to reduce pictures size before to send them by e-mail and decide the final resolution;
- it doesn't support push notifications actually;
- it permits to import audio, video and image files from iTunes and camera roll;
- it permits to set up a startup password…
- and more…
All easy, all in one solution, simple, flexible, fast and handy. Test it and believe!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- General application improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App crashes upon opening
I bought this app after reading the description because it promised to be a big improvement over the previous version, which was a headache for me. However, after installing, the app immediately crashed. I tried rebooting, but that did not help at all as it still crashes. I have the newest iPad Air, and iOS is up to date, so that's not an issue.
Buyer beware-don't waste your money on this one, keep looking.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.