Siralim 2 is an old-school monster catching RPG. Summon and customize hundreds of creatures to fight for you as you battle your way through endless dungeons. Find rare treasure and use it to upgrade your castle, empower your creatures, craft powerful artifacts, learn new spells, and much more.
Siralim 2 is an endless RPG. There's an infinite amount of content, and absolutely no limits or level caps of any kind. A list of the game's main features can be found below:
- Summon nearly 600 unique creatures to fight for you. Each creature has its own unique abilities.
- Breed your creatures to make them lay eggs. The offspring inherits attributes from its parents!
- Use your creatures to fight your way through randomly generated dungeons and complete randomized quests.
- Equip your creatures with spells. Spells can be found with randomly generated properties that change the way they behave in battle.
- Craft and customize equipment for your creatures with the help of over 700 different crafting materials.
- Upgrade your castle to unlock new rooms, NPCs, quests, and more!
- Tons of side content - gamble with the dwarves, fight in the battle arena, study in the library, cook a meal, entertain the riddle dwarves, and much more.
- An endless RPG - there are no level caps, no inventory space limits, and no true end to the game. Difficulty scales as high as you want.
- Cross-platform cloud saving allows you to play the same save file on multiple different devices and platforms.
- All IAPs are cosmetic only, and are obtainable just by playing the game - Siralim 2 is not pay-to-win in any way!
Note: you do not need to play the first Siralim RPG in order to enjoy Siralim 2. They are two very different games!
- Fixed a bug that caused Nemesis Creatures and Treasure Golems to be removed from realms after certain battles.
- Fixed a bug that prevented double movement speed in realms from activating after enemies were all wiped out.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why Did I Take A Break?
I love this game a lot, had 100+ hours on my main save before I took a break for a while. Now that I’m finally getting back into it, I can’t remember what it was I was working on with my builds and such since I didn’t bother to record my plans anywhere...
It’s super fun to plow through levels while earning more reputation with the various Gods, at least, though I also don’t remember who I really needed to rank up and what items or materials I really needed to get to unlock further bonus features and such. :P
All I know is that I can slaughter the enemies in Daily Realms and everything no problem, but with the sigils, it tends to be the exact opposite, lol. And the last Task in my current set for the fortune teller requires me to beat a level 5+ Primal sigils... (I had to check the library to remember what Tasks were and a bunch of other stuff, so I’m thankful that’s there, maybe I need to read more of that to figure out more strategies and stuff, or just start putting more time into one of my NG+ saves with some of the “cheats” active to help me out a bit more, lol.)
Looks really fun, shame it crashes so often for me
I played (and continue to play) Siralim 1 and had a blast with it; one of the things I really appreciated was that it's one of the few in-depth games my old iPad can run without any problems. Needless to say I was psyched about this game, especially because it looks like they fleshed out the spellcasting system a lot (creatures can cast spells now with indvidual stats, and you don't have to worry about running out of charges on your best scroll and having to search for more scrolls once that happens) and made character class have more of an impact-- not to mention the various quirky gods (the god of anger who always cusses at you might be my favorite so far, though it's a close call between him and the creepy/flirty spider goddess of poison). However, one problem: the game has a very annoying tendency to crash when someone (either me or my opponent) casts a spell in combat. I'm still giving it 3 stars because it looks like they tried to take some measures to fix it, with options letting the game run more smoothly on lower-quality devices, and it's nice that they're showing consideration for players like me who don't have the newest devices; also, it seems like it would be a lot of fun if it didn't do that every time. Maybe add an option kind of like Turbo Mode but that only disables spell graphics or something, not all combat information? I don't know. Looking forward to playing this when they get the bugs ironed out.
Worth a AAA price
IMPORTANT: THIS GAME DOES NOT REQUIRE INTERNET OR HAVE HEAVY BATTERY USAGE
Best game I have played on the App Store. I know that is thrown around a lot, but I mean it with this one. Incredibly reminiscent style (if you were a poor boy playing a garage sale copy of Dragon Hunter Monsters like I was for most of my childhood) with some awesome modern inclusions. The characters are awesome, the monsters are unique, and the humor is somehow incredible (Can't tell you how much I laughed at the treasure golem and dying fairy jokes) even though there is no spoken dialogue and no visual gags. Most important for folks like me that travel a lot, YOU DO NOT REQUIRE INTERNET AND BATTERY USAGE IS LOW. I cannot believe how many games, free and otherwise, have one of these two issues. This has neither: I played on an entire four hour flight and barely used half of my charge.
I would have payed twenty bucks for this as a game cartridge, but I don't have to. Incredibly happy with the experience this game has given me, and knowing I'm barely a fraction through so far only makes me more excited.
- Thylacine Studios LLC
- 155 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Thylacine Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Creature Skins $9.99
- Increased Skin Drop Rate $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.