Sirrus helps agronomists and farmers collaborate on farming decisions by making field data accessible and easy to collect. By connecting to the agX Platform, standardized field data is available offline and can be shared with other users and applications.
* Scout crops for pest pressures and easily record and collect observation photos
* Create and share recommendation from the field
* Generate PDF reports and share via email or text
* Soil sample using a grid, zones, or previous soil sampling points
* View fertilizer and nutrient recommendations
* Send recommendations wirelessly using Raven Slingshot®
* Export data as a shapefile
* Receive rainfall estimates updated to the hour for each field
* Drive or draw new field boundaries
* Store and share data securely via the agX Platform
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH SIRRUS PREMIUM! Sirrus Premium unlocks advanced features:
* Advanced Fertilizer Recommendation Editor – Edit variable rate recommendations by total product or cost
* Product Labels/SDS – View up to date product information, labels, SDS and store for offline use
* Variety Tech Sheets – View and share variety traits/information and store for offline use
* Premium Reports – Beautiful PDF reports that cover your Scouting and Recommendation communication needs
* Recents Search – A tool to increase efficiency in recommendation creation by sourcing previous activities
* $49.99 Monthly, $499.99 Annually
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*Sirrus Premium subscription prices may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Sirrus 5.2.6 (Patch)
◦Fixed an issue with 3rd Generation iPad 3 where users were unable to make selections in the Grower list and unable to select the Settings button.
◦Fixed various Sync Spinner issues where spin duration exceeded Sync time , spinning stopped after switching wi-fi back on and spinning started when navigating around the app.
◦Fixed a crashing issue in Comparison Maps when comparing layers of Scouting and Soil Sampling or Planting and Soil Sampling when 2 crops are populated.
◦Fixed a crash that a user experienced when logging out of the app.
◦Fixed a crash that some users experienced when setting an Imagery Date Ranges selection.
◦Fixed 'Follow-me' button (GPS Icon) so that it now turns from white to color when active.
◦Fixed an issue with incorrect calculations when user selected certain Units for the Planting Recommendation Report
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Current version of the app has more features!
I use the app everyday scouting fields. When the app works like it supposed to then it is great. When I am not able to receive or give data I am not able to give my farmers the information they need. If they don’t get the information then I am out of a job. Every time there is an update to fix one thing they screw up something else. This happens every year. Tech support is friendly but the developers are a joke. Don’t fix something that isn’t broke.
I have always appreciated this app’s quality and use it mostly for creating recs. Looking forward to being able to share tank mixes to others easily this year! Thank you for always making great improvements in your app!
- Site-Specific Technology Development Group, Inc
- 174.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Reed Business Information, Inc. trading as Proagrica 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Sirrus Premium $49.99
- Sirrus Premium $499.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.