Sirrus helps agronomists and farmers collaborate on farming decisions by making field data accessible and easy to collect. By connecting to the agX Platform, standardized field data is available offline and can be shared with other users and applications.
* Scout crops for pest pressures and easily record and collect observation photos
* Create and share recommendation from the field
* Generate PDF reports and share via email or text
* Soil sample using a grid, zones, or previous soil sampling points
* View fertilizer and nutrient recommendations
* Send recommendations wirelessly using Raven Slingshot®
* Export data as a shapefile
* Receive rainfall estimates updated to the hour for each field
* Drive or draw new field boundaries
* Store and share data securely via the agX Platform
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH SIRRUS PREMIUM! Sirrus Premium unlocks advanced features:
* Advanced Fertilizer Recommendation Editor – Edit variable rate recommendations by total product or cost
* Product Labels/SDS – View up to date product information, labels, SDS and store for offline use
* Variety Tech Sheets – View and share variety traits/information and store for offline use
* Premium Reports – Beautiful PDF reports that cover your Scouting and Recommendation communication needs
* Recents Search – A tool to increase efficiency in recommendation creation by sourcing previous activities
* $49.99 Monthly, $499.99 Annually
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*Sirrus Premium subscription prices may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Fixed an issue related to iOS 14 where soil sampling points were not being moved correctly and additional points were showing up.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Improved but not perfect
Sirrus has finally solved our issue of syncing data across to multiple devices and has minimized app crashing. The app still crashes occasionally but seems like it can not keep up with the amount of data I put in it at one time. I am still waiting on color coating fields to match technologies. Overall it is still a good app and gets what I need done.
Has a lot of potential
This app has a lot of potential. But it crashes all the time. AgX is all out compatibility across platforms, however it never seems to work.
I use the app everyday scouting fields. When the app works like it supposed to then it is great. When I am not able to receive or give data I am not able to give my farmers the information they need. If they don’t get the information then I am out of a job. Every time there is an update to fix one thing they screw up something else. This happens every year. Tech support is friendly but the developers are a joke. Don’t fix something that isn’t broke.
- Site-Specific Technology Development Group, Inc
- 164 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Reed Business Information, Inc. trading as Proagrica 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Sirrus Premium $49.99
- Sirrus Premium $499.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.