Chemwatch introduces its SiSoT Mobile application as a convenient tool for inventory management on tablets and/or smart devices. SiSoT Mobile uses barcode scan-in scan-out technology, and produces unique barcodes for each container that enables users to view the lifecycle of each container. Making it easier for individual chemical containers to be tracked throughout your organisation.
The SiSoT Mobile application supports built in cameras on smart devices, memory scanners for later use, and pairs with bluetooth capabilities. Users are able to add new containers and relocate containers quickly, access the safety data sheet, and review chemical container details at a storage location without the need of a laptop. More importantly, SiSoT Mobile is available offline, whereby internet dropouts will not disrupt the operation of any active sessions. Users can continue to use SiSoT Mobile as normal; either offline or where intermittent internet dropouts occur.
Browse & View:
- View Chemwatch Gold Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- View Original Vendor Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Browse location inventory
- Using action barcodes to render Safety Data Sheets or call up container details
- Search chemical product by CAS, Chemwatch number, product name, catalogue number and barcode
Inventory / Stocktake:
- Add containers
- View container reports
- Edit container information & update container location
- Users can mark container status as surplus, waste, empty or active during inventory while they are doing routine laboratory work.
— Application stability improved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.