Sister is a personal safety app for women. Sister uses real time location to prevent possible threats and to respond in case of emergency.
With Sister you can:
- Choose your trusted contacts and share your live location with them whenever you feel insecure.
- Search or select your destination to follow the fastest and safest route. You will see the nearby police stations and their phone numbers displayed on the map.
- Activate a deterrent alarm that will sound if you don’t confirm your arrival as you estimated. You can deactivate the alarm with your safety PIN at any moment.
- Swipe the danger button so that we can let your trusted contacts know about the situation and to contact with emergency services with just one click.
- Notify your trusted contacts that you have arrived safely and stop sharing your location by entering your safety PIN.
How does Sister work?
The app is similar to a family locator but with special features dedicated to increase the security of women. Discover how to use it and feel safe in any city!
Choose your trusted contacts
Set one or more trusted contacts, such as your friends or partner, to share with them your live location when you walk home at night, commute or in any situation where you want to increase your personal security. Your location will be sent through the app, by WhatsApp or SMS. Also, you can set a widget on your phone screen to access this option more quickly.
Follow the safest route
You will see on the map the fasted route to reach your destination, along with nearby police stations, displaying also their phone number to call them easily. You can set the estimated time you think it will take you to find your destination and feel safe.
Activate a deterrent alarm
Once you have estimated the time it will take you to reach your destination, you can set a deterrent alarm that will sound if you have not confirmed your arrival at that time. You can deactivate it at any time by entering your safety PIN.
Activate the danger button in case of emergency
If you are in danger, swipe the danger button from any screen of the app or through a widget that you can set on your phone menu. At that time, your phone will show you the emergency service’s number to call them and will send your location in real time in a web link to your trusted contacts by SMS.
When you activate the danger button and to increase your security, your phone will start automatically recording the surrounding audio and taking pictures that will be stored in the Sister cloud confidentially. In this way, you will be able to use the graphic material in case you want to file a complaint to the police.
You can use Sister anywhere in the world, as the app contacts you with the emergency services of the country you are in if you slide the panic button.
Let your contacts know that you have arrived safely
The safety app for women works as a location tracker to share your route with your friends or family. Once you have reached your destination, insert your security PIN to stop sharing your location in real time and to notify your contacts that you are safe.
To ensure the maximum accuracy in the route in real time, Sister uses the technology of Wave Location Technologies, a leader in the real time location sector.
More information on our website www.joinsister.com
Hi! We bring you a brand new version:
- More efficient
- With bug fixes
Update Sister now to feel safe both at home and outdoors
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Wave App S.L.
- 96.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Wave Location Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.