Sisterhood is a tool and informational resource for women with bleeding disorders to track their monthly period cycles, symptoms, and treatment. It is our hope that this app will assist women in effectively recording their cycles and communicating with their providers in order to receive the best possible treatment.
Over 3 million women in the United States may have a bleeding disorder; many are left undiagnosed. Hemophilia Federation of America (HFA) offers many resources and works with other organizations to support all women with bleeding disorders. No other app on the market is focused on helping women with bleeding disorders like HFA's Sisterhood.
Sisterhood allows women to track the number of products (sanitary pads and tampons) used each day. Record clot sizes. Track any type of treatment, including medication, dose, or therapy. Record symptoms, pains, and bleeds. Sisterhood's pain/bleed body map enables women to select a muscle or joint anywhere on their body to record pain, muscle bleeds, or joint bleeds.
Create a reminder to alert you before your cycle should start. Create custom reminders to help you record treatments each day. Report and export all of your personal data to share with your provider. Document notes for later review. Create notes specifically for your next doctor visit.
Sisterhood allows women to use multiple devices, such as a phone and a tablet, to track their cycles. Multiple women may also use the same device.
This app is free and designed to be used by any woman, though it is specifically intended to assist women with bleeding disorders effectively record their cycles and communicate with their physicians in order to receive the best possible treatment.
* Created specifically for women with bleeding disorders
* Track products (sanitary pads and tampons) used each day
* Record menstrual clot sizes
* Add any type of treatment, including dosage.
* Type in new treatments, including dosage, or select existing ones from the list
* Add any type of medication, dose, or therapy
* Record symptoms, pains, and bleeds.
* Select a muscle or joint to record pain, muscle bleeds, or joint bleeds
* Create custom reminder alerts to help you record treatments each day
* View cycles in a calendar view
* Supports multiple users on same device
* Supports user using multiple devices
* Predict your next period cycle start
* Cycle predictions can be disabled for women with irregular periods
* Reminder alerts before your next period should start
* View beautiful graphs and charts to understand your cycle data
* Export your personal data to share with your physician
* Document notes for later review. Create notes specifically for your next doctor visit.
* Highlight dates for later review
* Track intimacy and if intercourse caused bleeding
* Learn more about Hemophilia, von Willebrand Disease, Blood Sisterhood, and HFA's charity work
* HFA does not give medical advice or engage in the practice of medicine and recommends that you consult with your physician or local treatment center before beginning any form of treatment. This Application was designed as a tool to track your condition and better allow you to communicate with your provider.
Added ability to confirm no bleeding for the day.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Using the tracking in this app I was able to share my bleeding pattens with my surgeon when I needed an ovary out. The data from the app helped my doctor understand the amount I was bleeding and, ultimately, she was supportive of a hysterectomy. I am thankful for the concrete data the app helped provide.
Great idea, but I can never get it to load. Every time I try to go into the account I created it force quits on me. No app support either. Let me know when it's fixed!
- Hemophilia Federation of America, Inc.
- 16.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019, Hemophilia Federation of America
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.