Brand new drum sampler for iOS, with an introductory price of $5 until the end of June!
Sitala is a drum sampler for music creators that can add percussion sounds to Garage Band, Cubasis, AUM or any music software that supports Apple's AudioUnits. It can also be used on its own for finger-drumming or driven by a controller like a keyboard or drum pad. It has 16 slots that start off with our "808" sounds, but you can load your own sounds using our sample browser or drop in a drum loop and have Sitala slice it automatically.
• 16 drum pads, each of which can play a user-assigned sample
• Built in "Clean 808" drum kit
• AudioUnit v3 plugin
• Sample browser that lets you quickly swipe through all samples in a folder without importing each individual sample
• Beat-slicer that automatically slices loops into individual drum sounds
• Editable start and end points for each sample
• A separate output for each pad (in multi-out mode) for hosts that support such (e.g. AUM and Cubasis)
• Editable MIDI map with MIDI-learn for pads and controls
• Sitala for iOS can load kits created by Sitala for the desktop (macOS, Windows and Linux) and vice versa
Six controls to sculpt each sample:
• Shape: adjust the attack, length and sustain of your sounds while the overall volume remains constant
• Compression: make your sounds punchier with more sustain Automatic gain makeup maintains the overall volume while chainging dynamics
• Tuning: pitch sounds up or down by up to one octave while showing you exactly where the current sound falls in the frequency spectrum
• Tone: emphasizes the highs or lows in a sound. Accentuate or scoop the midrange to position the sound in the mix. Adapts based on the pitch content of each sound
Minor cosmetic improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Drum sampler & 808 Goodness!
I heard about Sitala when it came out for desktop and was hoping they were going to make an iOS version. Well here it is! Thank you Decompser team for making it happen.
808 is the drum kit it comes with, and it’s #1 in electronic drum sounds, so it’s great that they included it. I’ve tried other drum sampler apps since day one, but Sitala is the only one that I have interest in exploring further.
Useful & Clever
Just what I needed! The tone knob function is super clever, providing a nice range of sounds. The visual feedback is very clear! I’d love to see BOTH (separate) fade in and fade out settings. And with each having a fade-shape knob that has concave, convex, and s-curve.
Simple Sampler Win
Simple in all the right ways with responsive developers and key features intact for the win! I love how lightweight it is and the effective per-voice parameters for percussive sculpting and smart sample browsing.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Directed Edge, Inc.
- 15.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Directed Edge, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.