Site Scan for ArcGIS Limited Edition (LE) is a simplified version of the Site Scan for ArcGIS Flight Planning App, built for ArcGIS Drone2Map users, that allows you to easily capture rich imagery using advanced drone flights.
Use your favorite maps and layers from ArcGIS Online to plan accurate missions in Site Scan for ArcGIS - LE. Process your images in ArcGIS Drone2Map or an alternative stitching software to create 2D and 3D data products. Experienced pilots can use Terrain Follow, which enhances imagery quality by adjusting the drone's height to follow the terrain.
Choose from a variety of flight modes tailored to the type of site being scanned, and the app will automatically define the optimal flight path and allow you to preview it in 2D or 3D.
The app automatically conducts aircraft checks and executes the flight. Long flights are automatically split, allowing you to change your drone’s battery and resume where you left off.
- Drone: DJI P4P, DJI P4P V2, Mavic Pro, Mavic 2 Pro, M200 series, M200 series V2, Inspire 2, 3DR H520-G
- Requires ArcGIS Drone2Map or other image processing software to create 2D and 3D data products
- ArcGIS Online subscription required
- Terrain Follow
- Geospatial Log Export for use in ArcGIS Pro Full Motion Video
- Phantom 4 RTK support
- ArcGIS QuickCapture integration
- Updated flight settings terminology
- New logo
- Groups and search function while adding ArcGIS Layers
- Bug fix: Mission timeout during multibattery mission
- Additional bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.