With this simple app you can download entire websites or individual web pages and browse them offline without any internet connection.
All pages will look exactly the same as their online versions, with the entire structure, working links, images, documents and styles in place - you will not see the difference between the original page and its fetched copy.
A POWERFUL TOOL FOR ANY USE CASE
With the advanced preferences you can do a lot of things with this app. Here are some examples:
• Download the mobile, tablet or desktop view of websites
• Backup your original sites (code files, documents, media) from FTP accounts
• Download images only from a website
• Download all PDF or Office files from a website
• Download entire sites, but do not download archives or movies to save space
• Check if your websites has broken links (404 Not Found)
• Warmup your website after it was launched
• Advanced preferences
• Backup and archive any site
• Read pages and documents on airplanes, subway or during a long holiday
• Save an offline copy of your website if you are not sure how the Internet connection will work during a presentation
• Backup and archive your own websites (including from FTP(S) accounts)
• Limit the download speed so you can continue to explore the web without interruptions while SiteFetcher is downloading files
• Advanced preferences (including total download size, bandwidth limit, excluded or accepted only files, login options)
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• New feature: now you can specify extra domains to download from
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn't work as advertised
Failed to download more than the home page of the site. Then I made it do each page manually, but it still wasn't smart enough to update the page references to point to the archived pages, so links in the archive all point back to the Internet, rather than to the other archived pages like they should. Really poorly done software.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review, I'm taking notes of all of them. The app works for all users with thousands of sites downloaded. But can you give me more details about your problem with the app? What site are you trying to download?
You can also write me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and for sure we can find a solution for this problem.
Not sure why other have had problems with this, this app works great. Downloaded my site, including images and formatting, all identically to the online version.
Does not work
This app does nothing. I’m running High Sierra. I downloaded the app, attempted to download a couple websites, messed around in the settings a bit, but to no avail. Once I clicked on Start Download, it would just immediately tell me the download was done, even though it had downloaded nothing.
Developer Response ,
The application was tested with success by a lot of users on a variety of websites and web apps. Can you give me more details and tell me more about what want to download? You can also write me an email to email@example.com and I will gladly provide you with more details.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.