- What is SiteOnline?
SiteOnline is a very simple website status checker.
You can create your own websites list and check the actual status (online/offline) directly inside the app, without the need to open each website on the browser.
- How to add a website?
1) Touch the "+" button on the top bar
2) Choose the website name/title to display
3) Choose between http or https
4) Insert the website URL with simple format like "apple.com" or "facebook.com"
5) Touch the "Save" button
- The website status will be checked automatically?
Yes, every 20 seconds, when the app is in active state (opened), the app will make a request to the website and if the response is fine, you will see a check symbol near the website title, otherwise you will see a cross symbol, this indicates that the website is offline (response state is 4xx or 5xx).
- Can I manually check the websites status?
Yes, you can also check manually the website status by touching the "refresh" button on the top bar.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.