As well as that, you can see previous web page version and current page version from internet.
Also you can:
- set the periodicity of checking for every page and for all list
- set the sensitivity of detecting of page changes
- add important for you words that will be highlighted with other brighter color
- set other options for better check results
- set the ability of sites checking through shortcut and Siri
- make back up of your web page list
To check sites with the required periodicity the application has a special reminder.
Examples of app using:
- Find out when your favorite web pages are changed
- Find out when a product becomes available or a price lowered in some online shop
- Find out when important for you signal words appear in a page text
- Find out when your competitors write something new on their site
- Find out when news appears on the site, but there is no notification service there
- Find out when new videos appear on video hosting for your searching request
- And many other ways of use, depending only on your ideas and needs.
The Freeware version is limited to 5 web pages. The Full version can checks unlimited web pages per list.
- made some inner improvement and fixed minor bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like it
I like it. I’d love it if I could get it to show up on my iPad pro 12 in landscape so I can use my keyboard and quickly add new urls. As it is I have to type it from my phone or look at it sideways. Also, I bought it because I was impressed with how it works on my iPhone 7 Plus and thought I’d just import it via email on my iPad Pro, but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to do that after looking at the developer’s instructions. 5 stars for sure once that’s fixed. As it is I can’t quite use the app like I had hoped.
Developer Response ,
I've updated the app and fixed a problem with restoring from email attachment that occurred in iOS13. Please try now to create and send to mail a new backup, and then restore it to another device. If you have any problems you can write me an email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for using app.
Because of iOS limitations you have to launch this app periodically to scan the web pages for changes. The app does have reminders do you don’t forget. Overall I think this app works well. If somehow it were able to implement a visual picker for the portion of the web page you want to monitor then this would be five stars.
Does not work
This does not work as it’s designed to. The only thing nice is it puts all the websites I would like to check in a list for me to do manually. The issue is that it does not pull up the “old” correctly and thus only the “internet” tab shows the actual page. I really wanted to like this but it just doesn’t work right.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! Because of some sites have a lot of active elements and java scripts, previously downloaded version (without them) is shown incorrectly. In most cases, the application finds changes on web pages and shows them.
- Zoia Philippova
- 26 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Zoia Philippova
- In-App Purchases
- Full version. $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.