SiteWalker is developed by HITO Management Company: consulting construction schedulers. With 20 years of experience helping contractors develop and improve their scheduling practices, we understand the front line. Our innovative techniques and products have served project teams throughout the US in industries ranging from residential, commercial, industrial process facilities, and energy.
SiteWalker gives project teams the ability to share and understand the schedule, not just view the Gantt chart printed out. SiteWalker is designed from the ground up as a mobile user interface. Our innovative news feed presents users the activities the team needs to understand. Want to look at something more specific?
SiteWalker has all the tools to group and filter your schedule:
• Hierarchical WBS-expand and collapse
• Critical Path
• Look Ahead
• Activity Codes
SiteWalker gives your entire project team access to the data driving the schedule. These include the
• predecessors, and
Not only can users update percentages and dates, they can also add pictures to bring the status and issues to life. Users can update:
• Planned and Actual dates
• Allow for multiple layouts per project
• Add support for setting, adding, renaming, and deleting layouts
• Only save layouts when save button is clicked
• Share layouts
• Add activity flagging
• Add support for filtering by flag
• Add flags to incremental export
• Import flags from P6
• Export entire XER when 'full' is requested, even if there's been no changes
• Various bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.