SiteWorks Lite is the free version of SiteWorks, limited to 2 sites, 3 building stages and 3 drawings.
SiteWorks for iPad and iPhone allows you to manage your sites supervision and punch/snag lists from opening to handover.
Forget about manual listings and paper drawings to carry out.
Discover how SiteWorks will change your workflow, enhance your supervision quality and save you a lot of time.
SiteWorks comes without any subsription or hidden cost!
Detailed observations (punch/snag list items) in a touch
- Place your observations (punch/snag list items) right on your pdf drawings, precisely where you want them to be.
- Define the building trade involved, stakeholder, detailed description, deadline, photos, etc, in a few seconds.
- Follow the works progress and modify your observations as required.
- Organize your sites, drawings and observations (punch/snag list items)
- Instant sites observations overview and statistics.
- Each site has its own original drawing library and a folder for any of your project building stages (freely customizable, example: "Preparation", "Supervision", "Handover") containing your drawings and observations (punch/snag list items) sorted hierarchically.
- Integrated stakeholders management and automatic Contacts™ app synchronization.
- Quick overview of observations (punch/snag list items) classified by stakeholder.
- Stakeholders statistics
Import your drawings at a glance
- by email, opening an attached pdf file,
- via Dropbox™, connecting to your account right from the app,
- via WebDAV, connecting to your WebDAV server right from the app,
- via iTunes™, connecting your iPad to your computer.
Share your reports, punch/snag lists as you wish
- Pdf export
- Excel report
- CSV export
- Email export
- Dropbox™ export
- WebDAV server export
- iTunes™ export
- Open reports with any third party app (Numbers™, GoodReader™, SignNow™, ...)
- Print your reports, punch/snag lists, right from the app.(AirPrint™ printer required)
Share more than reports, punch/snag lists
- Save and share your sites files containing all of your data (drawings, observations, photos, contacts, other buiding trades, etc) with stakeholders involved.
- Import sites files from mail, Dropbox or iTunes in a second.
- Merge data from other users with your local version of a site and stay up to date easily (merging inserts, deletions and edits of all items).
- Customize your pdf reports, punch/snag lists : Paper size, content, ordering and appearance (Cover Page, Logotype, …)
- Add other building trades, modify color codes and hide unused trades.
- Speed up your inputs by creating multiple standard observations for any building trades.
- Fast import of ArchX projects informations (www.archx.eu)
Multiple pictures import (iOS14)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the lite version so far. I see it being very helpful on job sites. Would like to place more plans, but you have to buy the
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 51.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Nutes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.