*** Need to go, on the go? SitOrSquat powered by Charmin can help you find public restrooms near you or where you’re planning to travel (now includes select countries outside of the US!). Install SitOrSquat to search, view, rate and add public restrooms to help you, your family and others enjoy the go, on the go.****
New updates include Security Upgrades & improved Map Functionality!
Benefits & Features:
• SEARCH and VIEW over 100,000+ public restrooms nearest your current location on a map or as a list.
• MAP results with an interactive, location-based map with travel time details.
• REGISTER using email or Facebook to Add & Comment, Review, and Upload Pictures for bathrooms you've used.
• RATE restrooms by choosing “Sit” (you enjoyed the bathroom) or “Squat” (it could be better) and provide your relevant experience and honest opinions, including pictures.
• ADD public restrooms to the database by entering basic location information and helpful details like pictures and features.
• FILTER results by choosing specific features such as Sit-or-Squat Rating, Baby Changing Table, Handicap Accessible, or Free for Public Use restrooms.
The SitOrSquat app powered by Charmin lets you access and record bathroom information wherever you go. All of our restroom content is added by YOU, our loyal users. We currently have over 100,000 bathrooms and we need your help in growing that database. Join the SitOrSquat movement! Download the app to add and review bathrooms today! We all go. Why not enjoy the go with SitOrSquat powered by Charmin.
NOTE: SitOrSquat uses Facebook Connect. Using this app may send personal information about you or your device to Facebook should you use Facebook to login.
Find Charmin online!
• “Like” Charmin on Facebook.
• Follow us on Twitter @Charmin or tweet #tweetfromtheseat
• Visit charmin.com for more information on all the playful apps and stickers that Charmin offers!
Trust is a cornerstone of our corporate mission, and the success of our business depends on it. P&G is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information we collect about you, our consumers. View full details of our Privacy Statement:
iPhone X adaptation
Ratings and Reviews
a great resource wherever you are, but only if the restrooms have been added.
Would be good if the developers would put the definitions of “sit” and “squat” on the actual app - I had to go back to this app store to tell a friend.
Essential App for any City Commuter
This app comes in extremely handy in those situations where you “need to go” and can’t wait until you arrive at your destination. Brilliant!!!
Sad how people will destroy an app even if it functions well
I find the negative reviews of this app just because it implements Facebook postings to be more of an inconvenience than a major issue. You know you can always set the app so that posting only go to you, right? [Account settings -> Apps -> SitorSquat -> Only Me] Problem solved.
That being said, I find the app rather funny, like some college kids wrote it as an April fool's gag. Even so, it's rather brilliant. If you're secure in telling people where you use the restroom (this coming from a guy who writes about restroom experiences on Yelp anyways), and if there are more brave souls out there willing to use this app, the database would be more completed than it currently is and the world would be a far safer place.
I can see young families and people who are OCD who would greatly appreciate this app. Ever go to a restroom where the stench just made you want to hurl? I have. Ever imagine whether that gas station restroom was safe to go into? Now there's an app for that. Pull out your iPhone and check before you go.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.