This app reports your status and location to the main system called SitRap. SitRap is a system for gathering immediate or close to immediate control of where and in what condition employees are in during crisis or other events that calls for this. The system can also be used to report current location and status to HQ during travel.
1. All employees download the App.
-----an event that requires the enterprise to gather complete or part of their organizations location and status happens---------
2. A SitRap is created and sent to all selected employees via SMS.
3. The employees opens SitRap app via link in SMS.
4. The employees responds using app via network or SMS (for example if abroad and not roaming).
5. If employees not respond, a computer initiated call is automatically made to wake them up if the situation calls for that.
During few minutes more than 90% have responded. The staff is then quickly able to focus on the persons that does not respond, or that responds that they need help, either by getting nearby employees to help, or by other means of help.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.