Book caregivers from local nanny and babysitting agencies. Available in select locations only.
Sitter Pro connects you with local care businesses so you can book the best babysitters, nannies, tutors, and senior care providers for temporary or occasional care. With the Sitter Pro app, it’s easy to get the trusted care your family needs.
CARE IN SECONDS - HOW IT WORKS
1. As a client of a local agency, simply create your Sitter Pro account with the email address on file with your agency and tap “Book”.
2. Select the kind of care you need and when you need it.
3. We’ll send your request to the agency. You’ll be matched with the best person for your needs and notified when your booking is confirmed.
- Pay your agency’s fees and caregiver wages with a credit card, depending on your agency
- List any special considerations like infant care or sick children
- View the profiles of assigned caregivers
- Save past caregivers as favorites so you can get them again in the future
- Store critical information your caregiver needs like emergency contacts, bedtime routines, and allergy information.
We love to hear from you! We want to build a product you love so please contact us with any feedback.
Visit us at http://sitter.app
Email us at email@example.com.
We updated a few things on the backend to keep the app running smoothly.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It has a long way to go...
I’m a sitter that uses this app. It seems to me that there are some features that still need to be improved.
- letting a sitter know when money has been deposited into the account.
- marking the job as paid.
- it doesn’t let you adjust start time for when you arrive, say you arrive 10mins early? Nope you have to adjust it on the backend which then looks funny for parents when they check out.
- perhaps a better interface when you are looking for past jobs, instead of scrolling through a lot of jobs.
- sorting by (insert tag here, say paid, unpaid, most hours, etc)
Like I said it has a long way to go, and it’s funny they charge so much per transaction when they don’t have simple features such as those. Unfortunately my hands are tied because my company that I babysit through uses this app. I hope upgrades can be made soon.
Developer Response ,
Hi Amy, thanks for sharing your feedback, we appreciate hearing from our users! If you would be able to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd like to hear more about your experience. We have some of these updates already on our radar, but it would be helpful to learn more about what you encountered with a few of these other features and then we can also keep you posted as new features are released.
Garbage app, froze twice on startup, then was recommending businesses all the way on the west coast in CA and other city’s like CO when I live all the way on the east coast even though o was searching by zip code.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your feedback and I'm sorry you encountered some difficulty with registering. If you would like to contact us at email@example.com and let us know your city, we'd be happy to let you know when we have businesses in your area.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.