Can you say NO to your boss or colleagues?
How to you decide between 2 URGENT work requests?
Are you a GET the job done no matter HOW it's done?
Start developing your EQ (Emotional Intelligence) by judging social and business related day to day situations to understand what's the MOST & LEAST appropriate behavior. The following competencies are evaluated:
- Analysis and problem solving;
- Prioritization and organization;
- Delivering quality and results;
• 50 situational judgement questions
• solutions & explanations are included
• InApp Competency Analysis offered for FREE
• 4 professional competencies tested
• NO ads or annoying commercials
• NO Internet connection is required
• NO expiration limit or date for the tests
• NO personal data is extracted!
Each question presents a work related scenario, gives you 4 seemingly equally viable alternatives/actions and asks to choose the MOST and the LEAST appropriate in the candidate opinion. Each question measures 1 specific key competency for the job, but it's not mentioned which one.
Such tests are multi-dimensional as they measure the practical job/professional related intelligence, social and behavioral judgement, involving also aspects of candidate personality.
Practice anytime and anywhere!
If you found issues or you have problems please send them via http://www.abstractreasoning.eu/#!contact/c1fan
(instead of providing a bad customer review) and you will receive a FREE redeem code or money back!
Enjoy and visit the website for more details:
- rebranded name
- Razvan Bradea
- 3.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Abstract Reasoning
- In-App Purchases
- Competency Analysis (Specialist profile)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.