Six Degrees calculates the degrees of separation between your favorite actors. You’ll discover relations that you never knew existed. How many degrees away from Christian Bale is George Clooney, or Meryl Streep, or Natalie Portman? Have Tom Cruise and Angelina Jolie appeared in the same film? Six Degrees will tell you.
Six Degrees features 3 modes of play:
• Lookup: Enter any 2 actors to calculate their degrees of separation. You're favorite actors may be more closely related than you think!
• Trivia: An incomplete list of actors and films is given and you must select the correct answer to complete the degrees of separation.
• Guess Degrees: Guess the number of degrees of separation between 2 actors to view their degrees of separation.
Statistics are also provided to show your lifetime stats for each mode, as well as the actors and movies that you encounter most!
Why should you buy Six Degrees? Do I have to spell it out for you? You’ll…
• Find movies that you never knew your favorite actors were in.
• Easily rent or buy films with the built-in iTunes and Netflix integration.
• Learn more by viewing actors and films in the Internet Movie Database or Wikipedia.
• Compete with your friends to find out who is the biggest movie geek.
An internet connection is required to calculate the degrees of separation.
Fixed crash bug on the Trivia page
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It does exactly what it says, connects actors within 6 degrees. I play 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon with friends often so it is a handy reference tool, by connecting certain actors and connecting straight to movie pages online.
You can literally find all the info by doing the same search in Google. It also claims certain actors don’t have connections when IMDb clearly shows otherwise. Waste of money.
App crashes in Trivia
Don't bother with this app. Not worth $1.99 if you can't type without it crashing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.