The official Six Flags app allows you to make the most of your next visit. Whether you’re visiting us for the day, or planning for season-long thrills, we have something for everyone!
• View and share your ride and park photos*
• Navigate the park with our interactive maps**
• Access ride wait times***
• View Show and Character Meet-and-Greet Schedules!
• Purchase tickets, parking, meal deals and more
• Plan your meals with restaurant menus
• Check park operating hours
• Find upcoming special events
• Learn about all of our rides, restaurants and shops
Exclusive Passholder Perks!
• NEW! Members can register for the Six Flags Membership Rewards program, earn points by checking into rides and shows, and redeem their points instantly and at any time!****
• Store up to 15 passes for family and friends on your phone for easy entry*****
• View and redeem your pass holder benefits
Use this app for the following Six Flags parks in North America, including:
• Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord
• Six Flags Magic Mountain
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Los Angeles
• Six Flags Over Georgia
• Six Flags White Water
• Six Flags Great America
• Six Flags New England
• Six Flags America
• Six Flags St Louis
• Six Flags Great Adventure & Safari
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor New Jersey
• Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom
• Six Flags Fiesta Texas
• Six Flags Over Texas
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Arlington
• Six Flags Mexico
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Oaxtepec
• La Ronde
*My Photos available for U.S. theme parks and water parks only.
**Maps available for theme parks only.
***Ride Wait Times are available when you’re in the park after 12 pm. Enable Location Services to view wait times in the Rides section.
****Gold Plus, Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Elite Members are eligible for the Six Flags Membership Rewards program.
*****Only biometric (finger scan) passes can be used for gate entry. Pass holders with non-biometric (photo) passes, including young children, must continue to bring their plastic card with them to the park.
We’re continuously improving our app! If you have any feedback, please contact us through the Settings section of the app.
DID YOU KNOW: America’s first known looping coaster dates back to 1895. Other than that, this update includes some performance improvements.
Have feedback to share? Tap “Send Feedback” in the Six Flags’ app settings or visit http://6fla.gs/feedback
Ratings and Reviews
I like the app but I did notice that there are two issues with it. When checking in for rides for the rewards some of them don’t even work. Like I’ll be right at the gate for the ride and can’t check in. The other thing that I noticed is it’s really hard to find out how to reserve parking. This is on the app and even on the website. It took me like 15 minutes to find the reservation button. Other people reported the same issue. Other than that, great app!
Went to New England six flags for the first time yesterday and have to say I wasn’t to much pleased with a few things. A few of the rides that I had wanted to go on which was a main reason for going were closed, when riding food it took an hour for me to get a burger and fries and once I did get to place my order they really weren’t organized with handing the food out in order. The customers had to hand their recipes to the workers and ask them for their food and if we didn’t we stood there lost with no direction. Also when ordering fried dough I asked for light powder and I ended up getting more then looked like cane on it if I would have just asked for it on normally. As this will not keep me from the park I found it a little disappointing for my first experience at the New England park.
Food service represents need some customer service training
My experience at Six Flags White Water was less than desirable but only because of the food service representatives. I will not go into great detail because I did go to guest services and discuss my concerns with the representative. My suggestions are to have just some kiosks for DRINKS ONLY, designated cue lines for all restaurants, an ordering system that helps the food service employees deliver food to the customers in the order that they were in line. There is apparently NO system in place now to fill customer orders. If Six Flags White Water will fix their food service problems, they will create a much nicer experience for their customers.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
- 114.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Six Flags
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.