The Six Sigma Black Belt and Green Belt Bundle contains a targeted curriculum of 300 questions addressing key topics from the American Society for Quality (ASQ). Each question is paired with an explanatory answer and a Key Takeaway, which is designed to help the learner master crucial concepts. The primary editors for the content were Ted Chan, an experienced project manager who holds a MBA from MIT’s Sloan School of Management, and Eric Chan, an ASQ certified industrial engineer.
* 150 Green Belt questions.
* 150 Black Belt questions
* Exclusive, intuitive interface
* Study Mode -- Each question is paired with a clear and useful explanation. Study at your own pace!
* Test Mode -- Designed to simulate the exam experience. Set your own question and time constraints.
* Review your answers in both question-by-question and aggregate format.
In many cases, professional training is reimbursable. Check with your employer or tax accountant to determine if this training module would be for you.
Upward Mobility is not associated with the ASQ, IASSC or any other professional organization.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.