Dynamic Path's Six Sigma Green test prep app contains a targeted curriculum of 100+ questions addressing key topics for this important certification from the American Society for Quality (ASQ).
Each multiple-choice question in the Six Sigma Green test prep app is paired with an clear, explanatory answer and a Key Takeaway, which is designed to help the learner master crucial concepts. The primary editors for the content were Ted Chan, an experienced project manager who holds a MBA from MIT’s Sloan School of Management, and Eric Chan, an ASQ certified industrial engineer.
This app would also be useful for anyone studying for IASSC's Green Belt certification (CGB), or who wants to improve their general Six Sigma / quality management skills. It is also an effective refresher for those who need to be re-certified.
- 100+ targeted multiple-choice questions
- Exclusive, intuitive interface with offline access
- Study Mode: Study at your own pace; each question is paired with a clear and useful explanation
- Test Mode: Set your own question and time constraints to simulate the exam experience
- Review your answers in both question-by-question and aggregate format
Dynamic Path is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the ASQ, IASSC, or organization.
Updated for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Poorly designed with outdated course material. Worst app purchase ever.
The material is useful but developer not responding to emails, to provide website access. This is part of Dynamicstudy.com
- Double Bottom Line Partners
- 7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Double Bottom Line Partners, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.