Sixation is an addictively simple head-to-head strategy game where you mix and match shapes and colors to score and win.
Challenge your friends or compete with other players from around the world.
If you want to play offline or sharpen your skills you can play against the AI powered Bots.
The goal of Sixation is to outscore your opponent by lining up matching colored shapes called Sixlings.
Fans of games like Qwirkle® will already know how to play.
You earn points by creating or extending lines that contain Sixlings that are the same color but different shapes or the same shape but different colors.
You get a point for every Sixling in the lines to you create or extend.
You earn bonus points for creating or extending lines that contain all of the available shapes or colors. The more Sixlings you add to form the line the bigger the bonus.
Customize how you play. Choose from four different sets of Sixlings, 3n3, 4n4, 5n5 or 6n6. The set names let you know how many shapes and colors available. The smaller the set the faster the game.
Join the Sixation Nation today and get in the game.
* You will now see the reason a play is invalid in a head-to-head game
* Your list of games will now refresh whenever you open the app
* Fixed a bug where the app would repeatedly ask you if you liked it
* Fixed a bug that might cause the wrong Sixlings to be selected when loading a game by tapping a push notification.
Ratings and Reviews
Love qwerkle, so was happy to find an app based on the game. Tough to play on my phone because the screen isn’t big enough. Two suggestions though. Please slow down the moves so we have time to actually see where the others have played. Especially when there are lots of players and the game advances to the point where you can’t see the entire board on the screen. Also, it would be better if the board was oriented in landscape mode since moves tend to expand it horizontally rather than vertically. Thanks!!
This game is terrific, I love. That it makes me think and plan ahead. I play solo. One bot. Expert level. And win about 50-60% of the time, which seems about right. I tried the two bpt session and was completely skunked so I get where people are getting upset with the bots. But one on one. I believe they've. Programmed it correctly..
A Couple of Small Tweaks Needed
This is the best version of Qwirkle I’ve found in the App Store. There are just two things that would take the app from good to great:
1) You should be able to pinch & zoom out on the board to see it all at once. It is difficult to get a sense of the game when you have to keep scrolling to see the board.
2) The clear option should move the tiles back where you had them. I like to organize my tiles a certain way & it’s annoying to have to reorganize them after I hit the clean button.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Henry Lawton
- 27 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 BG Games