Size That Up can measure the size of any object just by taking a picture of it. Never be at a loss to measure something simply because you don’t have a ruler or tape measure nearby – just download this easy app and start measuring!
• Use your camera function to take a photo of the object you want to size
• Measure this object against a Base Item
• Base Items included in app: Credit Card, One Foot Ruler, Letter and A4 Paper sizes
• Or create your own Base Item and save to use again and again
• Move sliders up and down on screen to set the limits of what you’re measuring
• View item’s size and measurement in inches, centimeters, feet, meters and even shoe sizes (US, UK, and Euro all included).
With Size That Up, you’re never more than a click away from sizing up your world!
PREMIUM VERSION - There is also a premium version of this app for $0.99. With our premium version, you can save your measurements for easy access later on, AND you can email them as well. With the premium version, enjoy it ad-free!
• Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can be used as an estimated guide
I like it
it takes a few tries to get comfortable using it but it does it's job and works well. I size things and then send them to my vendors to size picture frames for me. the zoom feature is cool too.
Not perfect but great for a quick estimate
Very fast app for quick estimates of items about 3-6 feet long. I use this to quickly estimate doorway sizes, floor sizes, rough window sizes. Its off by 1" but for anything needing an estimate it saves time if you don't carry a ruler
You snap a photo with an object of known length in the frame (like a piece of paper which is 11" long). You slide a few bars on the photo and you have your estimate. Does what it says
- Big Bang Partners LLC
- 18.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Big Bang Partners LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.