Do you think you have what it takes to be a pro skater? Have you attempted to land new combo tricks and tough grinds? What about warming up for skate competitions? Look no further.
Skate Jam is the ultimate professional skateboarding game designed to master your wildest skate tricks!
Explore different skate parks, unlock new boards and compete in global Skate Jam tournaments to become a skate legend. Download the game now and start your adventure, FREE to play!
Classic Career Mode
● Push yourself to complete fun and challenging objectives across 5 different regions
● Gain more experience and fans, then enter career tournaments to beat other pros & unlock new regions and gear
Skate Jam Tournaments
● Skate Jam Pre-Season is here! Qualify to compete against players around the world
● Earn Jam Points to climb the leaderboard, at the end of 3 days, the winners get HUGE prizes
The Most Authentic Mobile Skateboarding Experience, crafted by Professionals
● Tricks, gameplay and music have been tuned, tested and optimized for the best possible mobile skateboarding experience
● Chain together flips, grabs, and grinds to pull off epic combos!
● Master advanced combos to reach unbelievable high scores
● Level up and customize the speed, balance, spin, air, and gear of your skater!
Skate Your Way
● Choose from 3 different skate disciplines - Street, Park, and Vert
● Different boards let you complete different tricks, swap boards to maximize your score!
● With 35+ skateboard options, your style will never get stale
● Combine all three disciplines with great stats to maximize your score
--- Follow @SkateJam for news, gameplay tips, community highlights, and more! ---
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/skatejam
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skatejam/
● Discord: https://discord.gg/G7J7NKz
● Web: http://www.skatejam.com
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Skate Jam is available for free, but we offer a subscription as well:
Skate Jam Pass - Unlock Unlimited Skate Jams, 2x calendar rewards, and bonus level Up screws in a one-month ($4.99) subscription.
Please note that with our subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews for the same amount as your original subscription, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
- You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal at any time by accessing your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
View our Terms of Service at: http://maplemedia.io/terms-of-service/
A new version of Skate Jam has arrived, now with a new soundtrack, updated board shop, and many core improvements thanks to player feedback!
* Choose from 53 new board options and unlock new swag
* Jam to loads of new tracks in our updated soundtrack
Outfit your skater to shred some gnar with our new shop gear!
Questions, issues, or feedback? Drop us a line at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Why I’m rating this as high as I am.
This game has so much potential and the things they can do with this game could be great, I’m also not impressed with the fact that the ripped the controls and basic functions from another game called skate party (plus the tutorial section is the first map you start with in skate party as well)
But I’m willing to look past that because if these developers decide to update this game frequently with new content and fixes to bugs, and this is just something I’d like to see maybe tried in this game, I really enjoy the feel of the flick controls in the EA skate games, I’m not sure if EA owns that but what if we could have an option for controls, instead of buttons we could have the choice to use another stick that it could be used in a similar fashion in the EA skate games. And on the topic of controls they are not as terrible as the other reviews I’ve read. IF YOU’RE ON THE FENCE ON WETHER TO GET THIS GAME OR NOT I FO DEFINITELY ASK TO GIVE IT A GOOD TRY. I think that the controls are the main cause for people deleting or not downloading. They have a bit of a learning curve and once you can get over that it’s a fun game that is satisfying when landing tricks and linking up lines. Great game once it gets the bit of work it needs it’ll be even better and it’ll get that 5th star.
Developer Response ,
Hi EJ, thanks for your review and feedback on the game! Tony Hawk's Skate Jam has many new and exciting features building on the Skateboard party engine including Skate Jam Mode, Hawk Mode, new tricks, new boards, boosts, music, characters and more to come in the future. We’ve worked hard to make a totally new experience for you. We'll continue to add more in future updates and hope you'll consider spending a bit more time with the game to check out what we've added and consider updating your review. Thanks for playing and for your feedback. We appreciate it and will be working hard to meet your expectations! :) Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional feedback. We would love to hear more about how we can improve your experience. :)
Old School Tony Hawk
This game definitely brings back memories of the early Tony Hawk games. This is one of the better skateboarding games I’ve seen in the App Store. I love the music too. Now there are some downsides. I hate that the bailing mechanics are not consistent. I would bail on the dumbest things. Also I find myself falling through the world especially when I’m near a wall. Then all of a sudden the screen fades and I’ve responded someplace else. Which that spawn animation kills my time especially if I hit a buggy area. I will say the thing I hate the most is the speed of the character, even though I’ve increased my stats. Also I hate that the player doesn’t automatically kickoff when you respawn. Hopefully these things get changed. Besides all the weird bugs and mechanics I really enjoy the game.
I really want to like it but..
So the game is fine but the main layout is cluttered. There’s just so much to look at it, that it is overwhelming, and that’s not even why I don’t like the game.
My biggest issue with the game is the controls and the physics. If you’re not sure what I mean, download it and experience it for yourself. I can deal with the trick, Ollie, and grind buttons not always working, but the killing point for me is that when you hit a wall, you bounce right off. It might not seem like a big deal, but put a rail on your other side and you can’t escape. Even that wouldn’t be such a huge deal if that maps didn’t have a time limit, but if you spend 10 seconds trying to turn around or escape for a tight spot, you may as well start the level over right there.
All the micro transactions are super annoying too. I honestly am downloading touch grind 2 right now to see if it’s any good. I used to have touch grind 1 back in the day, and this Tony hawk game reminded me that I liked it. I’ll guarantee that at least the buttons will work, unlike this app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Maple Media Holdings, LLC
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Maple Media, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Skate Jam Pass $6.99
- Pro Pack $9.99
- Small Coin Pack $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.