Skee-Ball Plus is fun and action packed alley bowling game which you can now take with you wherever you go.
The game captures all the fun of the original arcade game, features a host of new game variants.
• Classic layout with multiple game modes including Call your Shot, Speedball, Horse, Hangman, and Head to Head multiplayer modes like Countdown
• New layouts with different scoring circles and combinations including Pachinko style play
• Dynamic layouts where the targets are moving, to challenge even the best players
• Ticket redemption for power ups, score multiplier balls, magic balls, new game boards and other goodies that affect gameplay, instead of just being window dressing on your shelf
• Hundreds of challenges
• Global and Category Leaderboards
• Ball tilt feature when you tilt your device, optional
• 3D camera tilt effect
Skee-Ball® and Skee-Ball Plus® are registered trademarks of Bay Tek Games, Inc. Used under license. All rights registered.
Skee-Ball Plus 2.0 is here!
Transition to full free download game.
Introduced new features:
- Weekly challenge - win weekly reward if you win at least 3 daily challenges through the current week
- Collector's Edition - you can now purchase and unlock all cabinets and game modes, it can be purchased as permanent feature
- Trophy Power Balls can be now purchased as permanent features directly from trophies screen or via shop screen
- Ticket Power Teller - it multiplies your ticket payout x3, it can be purchased as permanent feature - GREAT VALUE!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really recommend this one
This is a game of skee ball and if you want a game of a mood or a genre then this is all of them.
If you want to play a sports game this is recommended.
If you want to play a arcade game this is recommended.
If you want to play a action game this is recommended. And much more.
So I really like this game and there’s nothing really bad about it. I’ve been playing for a while and my dad found this game and I wanted it on my phone so I got it and he was pretty far ahead but I caught up to him in about 2 days! So I just say to play this game if your a like action type person or sports type person.
4 stars. Here’s why:
This game is pretty good, but it does have some flaws. First of all, it took me several weeks of grinding just to unlock a new stage (3,500 tickets). And just to let you know, if you score 200 pts, you only get 5-6 tickets. On the board there are two 100s, one 50, one 40, one 30, one 20, and the rest is 10. The lowest score you can get is a 90, and the highest is a 900.
The other thing I don’t like is that you have to go to the settings to change something called ‘Ball Tilt’. Ball tilt makes it so that the hall spins really hard in a certain direction, and as far as I can tell, the direction is random. It’s so bad, that in fact the machine gets ‘jammed’.
Lastly, this game is pretty addicting. You want to do challenges to get more tickets and power ups. This game is quite fun, but at other times is annoying and frustrating.
Just the right amount of challenging
I was expecting to download the app and after a few games figure out how to shoot 100 pointers every time. This has not turned out to be the case, although I have definitely improved my average scores I am definitely able to hit the 100 on every shot. This along with the challenges keep the game fun to play and addicting.
- Ocean Media LLC
- 121.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018, Ocean Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Tickets 5,000 $0.99
- Collector's Edition $9.99
- Tickets 12,000 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.