Skeleton System Pro III-iPhone 4+
3D4Medical from Elsevier
Developed by 3D4Medical in collaboration with Stanford University School of Medicine.
AS SEEN ON TV: This app is featured in Apple's iPad TV ad.
"Named by Apple as one of the top 5 medical iPad apps of 2011"
For a 2 minute overview of how this app works - please visit: http://applications.3d4medical.com/skeletal_pro.php
Skeletal System Pro contains hundreds of improvements - here are a few:
• 360 horizontal degree rotation of any body part - with a swipe of your finger.
• Rotate vertically for inferior and superior views.
• 94 animations of every movement of each articulation (e.g. flexion, extension, abduction, adduction, etc)
• 2 types of Quiz, Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
• 596 audio pronunciations, for every label.
• Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
• Color mapping of the skull and pelvis bones.
OTHER NEW FEATURES:
• Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
• Interface: Completely rebuilt to allow for simple navigation.
• Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
• Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
• Double Tap to Zoom - zoom into and identify any region, bone, skeletal area or ligament by tapping on the screen.
• Use your finger to Cut - slice skeletal areas for a coronal, sagittal and transverse cut view (where applicable) - use hints to learn how.
• Press the Scalpel - to add or remove up to 4 layers of connective tissue.
• Pins appear in both English and Latin.
• Double Tap again for additional Zooming - useful when there are multiple pins.
• Customize Pins - add your own pins and notes or add notes to existing pins.
• Customize the App - using the settings function the user can choose which pins appear within the app - customize to different levels, i.e. high school, nurses etc…
The Skeletal System Pro III - includes the most in depth 3D skeleton ever developed, the ability to rotate, cut and get superior/inferior views all with the simple stroke of the finger.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function which allows the user to select an item and the app will automatically zoom in and identify it.
Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas of the skeletal system to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries.
Latest iOS compatibility.
Dear customer, this application will no longer be part of our product offerings in the near future. The app will continue to function normally, but we will no longer issue updates for future iOS releases. As an organization, we always want to point our resources in the right direction and keep developing the ground-breaking technologies our customer love. Sometimes, this means reassessing certain offerings. We hope you will continue to support us in our quest to Transform Medical Learning and engage with us with your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a free trial of our flag platform, Complete Anatomy, visit: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/complete-anatomy-21/id1309253074.
Ratings and Reviews
Applications need to be updated for ios11
Please i need help i cant open the apps the muscle pro and this one and i really need it, please thank you!
Such a great App for people that like visuals
I like looking at things from all perspectives and angles and this app really helps with that. I love the pins and the little games you can play. Such a fantastic app. I wish I could type In certain things I needed though and have like 5 or 6 pins at one time that I need specifically instead of all the related pins. Great app nonetheless and very helpful!
Honestly I was very worrying about my skeleton test, because I was saying how I’m going to know every bones in the body? By using this app, helped me to get a A! I will recommend everyone to use it!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind words! -3D4Medical from Elsevier
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 557 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 3D4Medical.com, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.