"Being one of the evil forces in this game world, we are hastily chopped by swordmen, shot by archers, instantly killed by fireballs or icebolts or wind blast from the wizards...If I can fight back a bit, I can still die with dignity! Yet it is not easy, let me find some fellows to train my skills first." It is the heartfelt wish of a junior skeleton warrior.
Are there only failures and failures in tiny skeleton's life?
Are there only heroes or dragons being the most mighty ones on the earth?
What great things will the skeleton warrior achieve for his dignity?
- Draw the fresh picture of RPG world from the heartfelt wishes of the skeleton warrior.
- Not interested in stereotyping hero level-up story? Experience the promotion story of the skeleton warrior!
- Gratify your gene of rebel.
- A casual relaxing game crafted with heart
- I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
- Minor Bug Fix
- Game Improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Only rating so the game would stop asking me to rate every 0.5 milliseconds
Other than that it's a great time waster and I do recommend it to anyone with a lot of free time. :D
This looks cool but its boring
I mean you just have to kill and kill and kill but hey great job working on the game the skeletons, they look amazing and not in expected when its evolution time. I would say its great just maybe you could put evolved victims .
I finished the game after tons of ads, but that a issue. My questions is: is there actually a "game master" npc we can find to continue the story? I felt the story isn't complete.
- LIONBIRD LIMITED
- 192.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Lionbird LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.