SketchClub not only gives you fantastic tools to sketch, draw, doodle, paint, and edit photos but also helps motivate you to keep creating! Check out the community where there’s a new drawing challenge every day, along with regular competitions and even co-ops where you can pick up where another artist left off. Don’t sketch alone, join us today!
• Brush, Blur, Eraser, Fill, Pen, Pixels, Procedural, Select, Smudge, Text, and Vector tools
• Hundreds of Layers with configurable blending, naming, and color tagging
• Create your own comics and manga with the Pen and Text tools
• Layer filters for color adjust, blurs, edges, noise, vignette and more
• Layer transform with skew, shear, perspective, and tiling
• Super fast brush and compositing engine
• Up to 16K canvas size with presets including standard 300 DPI print sizes
• Line, circle, square, and triangle shapes with automatic aspect ratio snapping
• Horizontal, vertical, and dual mirroring modes
• Canvas recording and export in full 1080 HD
• Background autosave and persistent undo history
• Universal binary supports both iPhones and iPads
• 10 years running of continuous updates and improvements!
• Brushes with high resolution shapes, pattern textures, and input curves
• Loads of built in tool presets plus thousands more from the community
• Export sketches and presets to iCloud, Dropbox, Email and more
• Create and share custom brush presets in community library
• Pen tool presets include calligraphy, fountain pen, gel pen, and more
• Pen and Vector tools include simplify for smooth lines even with shaky hands
• Create smooth filled shapes and gradient with Vector
• Procedural Sketchy and Smooth for amazing fast results
• Procedural Bristles for realistic oil paint simulation
• Animated GIF export
• Configurable color themes to make Sketch Club uniquely yours
• Customizable shortcut bar for single tap access to your favorite functionality
• Popup quick color swatch and size and opacity controls
• Floating reference image with color sampling
• New challenge every day and new competition every week!
• Massive library of shared brushes, templates, and textures
• Live stream and chat for feedback and fun while you draw
• Learn through tutorials, speed painting videos, and live classes
• Follow other artists and gain fans as you share your creations
• Community whiteboard with realtime collaborative drawing and fun events
• Annual awards honoring the best creations every year
FOR THE PROS
• Excellent iPad Pro and Apple Pencil support
• PSD file format export
• RGB and hexadecimal color inputs
• Bluetooth stylus support for Adonit, Hex3, Pogo, SonarPen, and Wacom
• Screen mirroring modes for presentations and demos
• Draw in Multiply, Normal, Overlay, and Screen brush blend modes
• Input curves with angle, distance, fade, pressure, random, speed tilt, and time
What are you waiting for, create with us in SketchClub today!
This update has just a few more bug fixes for you wonderful people. Have fun!
* Fix for a copy/paste glitch with transparency
* Fix for layer panel unnecesarily resizing its width for color fill and load image
* Fix for being unable to tap the color swatch and chat widgets while the size / opacity bar is hidden
Ratings and Reviews
Love it always because there's so much you can do with it. And there are frequent updates. And the developers care about the app and their customers. So, five stars and a big thank you to all of the developers!
Just a note:
Hopefully, there will not be a subscription in the future. But these days it's difficult to find any app without one. Instead, I'd rather have a Tip Jar, so anyone can give if they can afford it. I would give. Some can not afford a subscription. And for those who love an app, but can not afford a subscription, and do not use that app as often as others do, their subscription fee should be less. I personally do not think it's fair that everyone has to pay a lot of money for an app they love if they do not use it too often, or if they have less data on their cloud, or device. But I guess everything is a give and take, and the company needs the funds to keep going. I think that in the future, our subscriptions will be bunched together and we will be paying one total fee for all the apps we use. But who knows?
Make own brush
Share brush you made
Transform in more than make smaller or larger
Live stream art
(Optional) daily challanges
Export as photoshop document (can also open them too if memory serves)
Ive had this app for around 7 years now (according to my profile) and have found it to be wonderful. You can do so much with this. Want to change a square to a slanted one? Use transform, you can warp the edges, want to make your own brush? You can, and can change much things about it, and even share it with the community. Want to create an speed paint? They have it too, it records and you choose the music and speed. Want to life stream you drawing real time? They have that (though its sketch club only live stream as far as i know of, its still neat). They have so much more to offer than what i highlighted, i highly recommend it. They have an animation option, but as of now its a bit buggy and im not too much of a fan, but other than that its great. The community is also nice. One last thing id like to highlight is real time stats, want to know how many times you hit undo in a drawing? Well its on there, want to know what type of device it was drawn on, its on there (ex iphone 6) I originally found out about this app from a long dead (app and community) once called spray can. It came recommended when it was in the process of dieing and i thought id give it a try since everyone else was moving here, i dont regret it.
Amazing tool for both Sketching and Painting
Sketch Club is an amazing tool for both digital sketching and painting. I've been using it for about 3 years, last year of it with iPad Pro and Apple Pencil. I use it regularly for life drawing (figure and portrait), and I've used it in diverse areas, from concept art, to photo manipulations, to t-shirt designs.
The tools and customization options are top notch. I'm able to adjust pressure sensitivity for my custom brushes just the way I like them, something I haven't been able to do quite as well in other apps. The whole interface is easy to use and efficient (efficiency was one of my big requirements for using it in 2-3 hour life drawing sessions). Not only are the existing tools great, but they get better with each update. Publisher of the app has an ear to the community, and provides solid and relevant updates, and provides great support.
If you're a digital artist without Sketch Club, you are missing out!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jim Scott
- 31.4 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Jim Scott
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.