SketchClub not only gives you fantastic tools to sketch, draw, doodle, paint, and edit photos but also helps motivate you to keep creating! Check out the community where there’s a new drawing challenge every day, along with regular competitions and even co-ops where you can pick up where another artist left off. Don’t sketch alone, join us today!
• Brush, Blur, Eraser, Fill, Pen, Pixels, Procedural, Select, Smudge, Text, and Vector tools
• Hundreds of Layers with configurable blending, naming, and color tagging
• Create your own comics and manga with the Pen and Text tools
• Layer filters for color adjust, blurs, edges, noise, vignette and more
• Layer transform with skew, shear, perspective, and tiling
• Super fast brush and compositing engine
• Up to 16K canvas size with presets including standard 300 DPI print sizes
• Line, circle, square, and triangle shapes with automatic aspect ratio snapping
• Horizontal, vertical, and dual mirroring modes
• Canvas recording and export in full 1080 HD
• Background autosave and persistent undo history
• Universal binary supports both iPhones and iPads
• 10 years running of continuous updates and improvements!
• Brushes with high resolution shapes, pattern textures, and input curves
• Loads of built in tool presets plus thousands more from the community
• Export sketches and presets to iCloud, Dropbox, Email and more
• Create and share custom brush presets in community library
• Pen tool presets include calligraphy, fountain pen, gel pen, and more
• Pen and Vector tools include simplify for smooth lines even with shaky hands
• Create smooth filled shapes and gradient with Vector
• Procedural Sketchy and Smooth for amazing fast results
• Procedural Bristles for realistic oil paint simulation
• Animated GIF export
• Configurable color themes to make Sketch Club uniquely yours
• Customizable shortcut bar for single tap access to your favorite functionality
• Popup quick color swatch and size and opacity controls
• Floating reference image with color sampling
• New challenge every day and new competition every week!
• Massive library of shared brushes, templates, and textures
• Live stream and chat for feedback and fun while you draw
• Learn through tutorials, speed painting videos, and live classes
• Follow other artists and gain fans as you share your creations
• Community whiteboard with realtime collaborative drawing and fun events
• Annual awards honoring the best creations every year
FOR THE PROS
• Excellent iPad Pro and Apple Pencil support
• PSD file format export
• RGB and hexadecimal color inputs
• Bluetooth stylus support for Adonit, Hex3, Pogo, SonarPen, and Wacom
• Screen mirroring modes for presentations and demos
• Draw in Multiply, Normal, Overlay, and Screen brush blend modes
• Input curves with angle, distance, fade, pressure, random, speed tilt, and time
What are you waiting for, create with us in SketchClub today!
This update has just a few more bug fixes for you wonderful people. Have fun!
* Fix for a copy/paste glitch with transparency
* Fix for layer panel unnecesarily resizing its width for color fill and load image
* Fix for being unable to tap the color swatch and chat widgets while the size / opacity bar is hidden
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it always because there's so much you can do with it. And there are frequent updates. And the developers care about the app and their customers. So, five stars and a big thank you to all of the developers!
Just a note:
Hopefully, there will not be a subscription in the future. But these days it's difficult to find any app without one. Instead, I'd rather have a Tip Jar, so anyone can give if they can afford it. I would give. Some can not afford a subscription. And for those who love an app, but can not afford a subscription, and do not use that app as often as others do, their subscription fee should be less. I personally do not think it's fair that everyone has to pay a lot of money for an app they love if they do not use it too often, or if they have less data on their cloud, or device. But I guess everything is a give and take, and the company needs the funds to keep going. I think that in the future, our subscriptions will be bunched together and we will be paying one total fee for all the apps we use. But who knows?
Amazing tool for both Sketching and Painting
Sketch Club is an amazing tool for both digital sketching and painting. I've been using it for about 3 years, last year of it with iPad Pro and Apple Pencil. I use it regularly for life drawing (figure and portrait), and I've used it in diverse areas, from concept art, to photo manipulations, to t-shirt designs.
The tools and customization options are top notch. I'm able to adjust pressure sensitivity for my custom brushes just the way I like them, something I haven't been able to do quite as well in other apps. The whole interface is easy to use and efficient (efficiency was one of my big requirements for using it in 2-3 hour life drawing sessions). Not only are the existing tools great, but they get better with each update. Publisher of the app has an ear to the community, and provides solid and relevant updates, and provides great support.
If you're a digital artist without Sketch Club, you are missing out!
My "Go To" App on iPhone for quick or serious sketches!
Quick, responsive, advanced features, high-resolution capable, layers, deep zooming, lots of brushes. If it's missing anything, I seriously cannot think of what that might be! (Maybe a better gradient tool, one that creates a gradient between any two colors, not just one color and transparency; and a vector tool dad can draw straight lined shapes easier).
As a professional digital artist, I've used this app on my iPhone exclusively for some paid jobs, where before I'd always need Painter and/or Photoshop on my desktop. It literally replaces thousands of dollars of high-end software on my computer. Sure, I still need those for very advanced apps, but it's amazing what I can accomplish... effortlessly... with one finger on my iPhone, and this app, with the essential features I usually need.
I usually don't write reviews, but felt compelled. I've literally tried dozens and dozens of art/drawing apps, this has to be my favorite.
- Jim Scott
- 31.4 MB
- Graphics & Design
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Jim Scott
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.