Sketch Memo Lite is a vector-based handwriting memo and drawing application available for the iPhone and iPad.
It allows you to take handwriting memos quickly and decollate the memos with various kinds of shapes, text and images.
You can find memos by thumbnail images, modified day, text contents, and modified location.
Also you can export memos to Photo Album.
With Sketch Memo Lite, you can create only three memos.
- Take memos with handwriting strokes.
- Group memos.
- Make memos templates and create new memos from templates.
- Extend height of memo.
- Shrink handwriting letters drawn in large size and arrange the series of letters in the ruled lines.
- Place various kins of shapes: line, arrow, outlined arrow, rectangle, ellipse, round rectangle, polygon, star, balloon, arc.
- Import images from camera and photo album.
- Import map image.
- Duplicate memos.
- Move memos to the trash and restore memos from the trash.
- Copy and paste objects.
- Undo and redo operations.
- Group multiple objects.
- Layer objects.
- Scale and rotate objects.
- Apply gradation and shadow to objects.
- Snap to grid objects.
- Lock objects.
- Align objects.
- Set ruled lines to memo.
- Set background color of memo.
- Find memos by thumbnail images, modified day, text contents, and modified location.
- Export memos to Photo Album.
[Fixed] The Document Properties button and the Export button on the top toolbar won't respond after rotating the device from landscape to portrait.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Honestly, this is the best app ever, and I've been ongoing using it for years without a problem on my iPad 2. Love the app and HIGHLY recommend purchase, and do not know what more they could of added in the full version. Amazing. I've been using it for literally EVERYTHING!!!
Great free app!
Considering that this app is free, it packs tons of features. I was looking for something that could import from my photos and then give me the ability to draw over the image (my purpose was for a renovation design). There's also tons of other features that I'm sure I'll find handy. Can't go wrong with free! Give it a try for yourself.
Robust and versatile, but missing one thing...
I think this app is wonderful. I can produce anything from a flow chart to a scale floor plan with this app. One thing it needs to get 5 stars from me: I need to be able to turn off the box/frame around text in order to fill out PDF forms.
The developer, Takashi Hamada, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Takashi Hamada
- 4 MB
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © d-light
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.