Please note: this is a companion to Sketch for Mac, and requires it to function.
Sketch Mirror lets you preview your Sketch designs on your iOS devices.
After connecting to it from your Mac, you can swipe on your device to navigate between Pages and Artboards.
Sketch Mirror scales your designs up or down intelligently to fit the screen resolution of your iOS device, and also lets you zoom manually to inspect individual pixels.
You can run Sketch Mirror on any number of iOS devices and connect as many of them as you want to one Mac client. Preview your iPad-sized Artboards on one device while your iPhone mirrors the smaller Artboards.
This update fixes a variety of issues, including bugs that impacted performance.
- Fixed a bug where renaming a page in Sketch would not be instantly reflected in Mirror
- Fixed a bug where Mirror would freeze suddenly after trying to re-render several edits in a short time
Ratings and Reviews
Works 5% of time; Useless remaining 95%
On the rare occasions this app actually works, it’s great to view your prototypes real-time from your mobile device. Other than that, I click the ‘notification’ in sketch when trying to connect and select ‘Connect to iPhone’. Nothing happens. I’ve checked my WiFi and everything. The app simply fails to mirror my computer. Do better, developers. Please.
Works great for me?
Noticed a lot of bad reviews about this mirror app, but I’ve honestly had no problems, in fact it’s completely fantastic. Pretty cool being able to see the prototype on your phone after creating all the pathways on your computer. Over all sketch has been easy to use, simple to figure out, took me less than a week to create my now final product mirrored perfectly on my phone. Thanks Bohemian Coding!!! You guys are a godsend.
One of the reason why people switch to XD and Figma
Most of the time the app doesn’t do what it should do. Bad UX, no on screen menu/option, it can’t reflect the design which is long but has the same artboard width with your device, etc.
Just disappointed. I tried XD and their preview app works crazy well and responsively. Why Bohemian doesn’t fix this app already?
- Bohemian Coding
- 11.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bohemian Coding
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.