The Horizontal shaft alignment app is designed to be used with the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 51 or TKSA 71. Together, the hardware and the app form an alignment system that allows shaft alignments of many rotating machines to be made in an intuitive and easy way. The system uses line laser to PSD technology that enables highly accurate and reliable shaft alignments. The hardware and its app communicate wirelessly via Bluetooth®. Without the hardware the app can nonetheless be used, as it features a fully functional demonstration mode allowing the complete alignment process to be experienced before purchasing the TKSA 51 or TKSA 71 instrument.
• Very easy-to-use – The Horizontal shaft alignment app focuses on making the main alignment tasks as easy as possible and enabling accurate shaft alignments.
• Full measurement flexibility – The Horizontal shaft alignment app uses a flexible three position measurement method that allows measurements to start at any angle and if the space is limited alignments can be performed with a total of 40° rotation only.
• Demonstration mode – The Horizontal shaft alignment app offers a fully functional demonstration mode allowing the complete alignment process to be experienced before purchasing a supported SKF Shaft Alignment Tool.
• Automatic alignment report – Automatically generated alignment reports give a complete overview of the alignment process and results. The reports can be customised with additional notes, a machine picture, a signature and can easily be shared via email or cloud services.
• Explanatory videos – Easy to follow videos demonstrating how to set up and perform accurate measurements using the TKSA 51 or TKSA 71.
• 3D Animations – 3D animations guide the user through the alignment process, allowing accurate shaft alignment to be performed in a very easy way.
• Machine library and QR code scanner – Helps keeping track of the machines that have been measured. Machine information like distances, the machine picture, and other details are saved for each machine and can be reused the next time the same machine is measured. QR codes can be scanned to identify a machine and quickly retrieve its details. The library can also be used for easy access to all the reports generated for each machine in one place.
HARDWARE – SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 51 and TKSA 71:
The SKF TKSA 51 and TKSA 71 systems use a pair of measurement units that are combined with laser transmitter and detectors to measure and correct shaft alignment with high accuracy and reliability. The data is transferred in real time through Bluetooth® 4.0 LE to the app.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app is designed to be used with the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 51 or TKSA 71 hardware. The SKF TKSA 51 or TKSA 71 can be purchased separately from your local SKF Authorized Distributor.
For more information and technical specifications about the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool, please visit our website.
Bug fixes and updated to iOS 13 and iPadOS.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SKF Sverige AB
- 40.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 AB SKF
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.