Escape the forces of nature in an endless downhill skiing adventure!
#1 Paid App in 17 countries including Australia, France and Italy
Top 5 Paid App in over 60 countries
* Will you play as the intrepid Sven or his lovely sister Evana? Will you use skis or a snowboard? Will you ride a snowmobile, a motorbike, or something a little more crazy?
* Perform tricks and hit the mountain in style! Pull off 360 spins, handstands, snowboard nose-grabs, and strike daring poses - each animal has their own stylish moves!
* Play head-to-head multiplayer with your friends and family! Who will be king of the mountain? Pick up powerups to hurl snowballs, flip your friends' screens upside-down, or pull a penguin out of your pocket for that quick escape!
* Collect coins to purchase new gear, crazy costumes and powerful vehicles in the shop! Isn't it time you thought about that gold sled you always wanted?
* Take photos of your epic moments and share them with the world! Set up an amazing photo opportunity and spin the camera around for that perfect shot - all in glorious 3D!
Bug fixes and tweaks.
Happy new year!
Ratings and Reviews
Ski Safari returns with an all-new look and the same addicting gameplay. Now you can hit the slopes as Sven's sister, Evana, boot up with a snowboard, and unlock all sorts of new power-ups. To outrun an impending avalanche you’ll need to crash through cabins, team up with Yetis and eagles, and perform tons of tricks. The gameplay is as fast-paced as ever, and a fresh multiplayer mode and colorful new worlds to explore (like a prehistoric volcano) will keep you cruising down these mountains for a long time.
HUGE glitch needs fixing
Hi all you should know it’s a great game but there’s this glitch when the direction of your character turned around and I don’t like the bug please fix it otherwise it’s a great game
Old and new unite!
Dear Ski Safaris,
I will always love you and yet I really miss the scene/world with the red panda from the first game. The cherry blossoms would float off the trees as we skied by! Please make this world again. While SS 2 has more background options and I’m currently loving the moon I don’t know what all the differences are as compared to Penguin Peaks for example. What does getting zapped do?
SS 2 features I love include selfies with Yeti, more clothing options and of course, Evana!! Thanks for making a female character for this game. Honestly I would pay for a newer version that included the red panda and cherry blossom world. That’s how much I miss it. Sending love and appreciation for this game!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SLEEPY Z STUDIOS PTY LTD
- 162.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Sleepy Z Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Large Coin Pack $1.99
- Small Coin Pack $0.99
- Mega Coin Pack $4.99
- North Pole Bundle (SALE!) $0.99
- Ninja Bundle $2.99
- Moon Bundle (SALE!) $0.99
- Coin Doubler $2.99
- Jurassic Bundle $0.99
- Monster Bundle $1.99
- Moon Bundle $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.