Ski School Advanced combines inspirational, professionally produced video ski lessons with cutting-edge movement analysis technology to take your skiing to the next level.
Starting with strong parallel turns the lessons introduce skills to make your skiing more dynamic and adaptable. You'll look at short turns and workshops that introduce key aspects of advanced skiing (carving, bumps, off-piste and powder), starting you on the route to all-mountain expert.
- The audio issues mentioned are only due to the mute settings. Please check your mute switch first or if its an iPad double click the home button and scroll the bottom menu bar from left to right. Look for the silver speaker icon and remove the mute setting. Still not working then give us a shout.
These carefully designed lessons will:
• Complement on-slope tuition with a qualified instructor
• Clarify the basics
• Give you the skills and techniques to tackle different snow conditions
• Help you explore the entire mountain.
Video recording capabilities (device permitting) allow you to compare your skiing with instructor demos using split screen video analysis. Draw on the screen to highlight points then share on social media.
Keep a diary with the notes facility and then track your progress though your ski history.
Best of all it’s portable and can be used anywhere:
• In the chalet before a day out
• As a handy reminder on the lift between runs
• On the bus, train or plane before heading out to the mountains
Once purchased, the app goes onto your device with everything included, no further uploads or costly data charges while you’re away. Just grab your phone and hit the slopes.
Give your skiing the boost it deserves with the Ski School app - your portable ski instructor.
Minor bug fixes. Also with higher resolution videos, graphics and a couple of new solution films. Ski School Advanced is now universally compatible with both iPhone and iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
Some videos missing
The app works well - a collection of videos. Some of the videos are missing though. The "powder" video for example is actually the "crud" video. So you get that video twice and no powder video... not the end of the world but a bit annoying.
Great - Just make sure you’ve unmuted your phone
Unlike most other apps, if you’ve toggled your phone to silent/vibrate, the audio will not play. Simple fix. Great apps and teaching videos from these folks.
Skier-Coach-Mt Baker WA-Freeride
Outstanding work! Im a 26 year veteran ski coach myself specializing in taking aggressive intermediate skiers and turning them into advanced and advanced skiers into expert. Find both the intermediate and ADV APP's to be well done with the instructors direct simple explanation of the skill followed by well executed examples leaving you with an easy to remember idea in your head of what to do when you hit the slopes. Highly recommend both students and coaches to take a look at these APP's.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.