SkillsUSA Championships Technical Standards
As a benefit, SkillsUSA Professional Members receive the 2019-20 SkillsUSA
Championships Technical Standards when they have submitted a current and accurate
email address with their membership details. The 2019-20 SkillsUSA Championships Technical Standards manual is available online to professional members as part of the
The 2019-20 SkillsUSA Championships Technical Standards is the official competition
guide for the SkillsUSA Championships and is newly revised. It contains rules for all national events, including an overview of the contest, lists of technical skills and
knowledge required, clothing requirements, eligibility, and equipment lists. It also lists
the embedded academic skills in math, English, and science. Rules for state and local events may vary from national guidelines, but most competitive events are modeled
after the National Technical Standards.
- Visit: https://www.skillsusa.org/competitions/skillsusa-championships/ to join as
a professional member and get your free copy of the 2019-20 SkillsUSA Championships Technical Standards manual.
- SkillsUSA Championships Clothing Classifications – categories and/or uniforms for the competitions
- Gender Neutral Clothing Descriptions for each contest
- Navigation of the app: contests separated by Career Cluster as well divided into the three contest categories SkillsUSA uses: Leadership, Occupational and Skilled and Technical
- Added all clothing photos for each contest
- Updated tool list for each contest
- Now that you know what tools and competition clothing are required, you are not quite finished. To be prepared for the National Leadership and Skills Conference, you will need the detailed Technical Standards.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is so good it makes my toes curl
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.