Unleash your imagination and create skins that standout above all others.
Unleash your imagination and easily build your skins in full 3D. With your imagination and Skin Creator 3D, your skins will standout above all others. Thanks for the emails, suggestions, and positive reviews and for making our app the best Skin Creator on the iOS market.
*** DOWNLOAD SKINS FROM POPULAR WEBSITES ***
Download skins from popular websites directly into Skin Creator 3D and add them to your library. Manage all of your skins in one app, regardless of where you obtained them.
*** GENERATE YOUR SKINS AUTOMATICALLY ***
Generate your skins automatically, pulling from our database of over 200,000 skins. Just press the "Generate Skin" button and automatically pull down a new skin. Add it to your library or generate another skin until you have found one you like. We are continually adding new skins to our collection. An internet connection required for this feature.
Create and modify your skins for Minecraft (PC/Mac/PE) in FULL 3D!!! With Skin Creator 3D for Minecraft, you modify your skin directly on the 3D image allowing you to see instant results. Using this app, you simply create your skin and use the upload button to upload your skin to minecraft.net, export it to your photo album for use in Minecraft PE, email it to others, or show it off on your Facebook or Twitter account.
Summary of features:
* Supports the new Minecraft skin format.
* Support for Minecraft PC, Mac, and PE.
* Support for 3-pixel arms and 4-pixel arms.
* Full 3D editing from any angle for the head, body, left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg, as well as all the skin accessories (hat, jacket, sleeves, pants). Since you are updating the skin in 3D, you'll see the results as you make changes.
* Position the character parts (head, body, left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg) at any angle and make modifications in place.
* Modify the skin accessories in 3D while positioned over the corresponding part, allowing you to see it's effect instantly.
* Optionally edit the skin and accessories in 2D if desired.
* Modify the left and right arms/legs independently.
* Copy between the left and right arms/legs (mirror image or exact copy).
* Copy skin parts from one skin to another skin (complete flexibility).
* Invert vertically or horizontally, any side of any skin part.
* Modify accessories independently (head, body, left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg).
* Modify all the skin parts in 2D or 3D (including accessories).
* When viewing or editing in 3D, show or hide each accessory independently.
* Create skins from scratch or start with one of the over 2000 included templates.
* Download skins directly from popular websites.
* Use the "Skin Stealer" option to download skins of other users from Minecraft.net.
* Upload skins to minecraft.net from within the app for use on Minecraft PC/Mac or export it to your photo album for use with Minecraft PE.
* Choose a background that looks similar to game play or choose a background that is a solid color (standard black, standard white, or choose a custom color).
* Import skins from your photo album in either the legacy format of 64x32 or the new format of 64x64.
* Export a skin formatted to be used on Minecraft.net or export your skin as a 3D image from the angle you choose.
* Share your skin on your Facebook or Twitter account from within the app.
* Email your skin to yourself and/or friends.
If you have any issues, please email us at email@example.com.
Note: The skins produced from this app ONLY work on Minecraft PC/Mac/PE. These skins are NOT compatible with Minecraft XBox. This app is not made by, nor affiliated with the owners of Minecraft.
* Fixed an issue where skins imported from the photo album are imported with white accessory layers
* Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but you stole my skin
I love the app and the fact that it’s free, but I don’t like the fact that a skin I created using it was stolen or at least the design was, I know this because one of the skin templates (soldier 6) was changed I don’t know when to match the alterations I had made for the design of my skin. I have no proof of this other than my own word and memory, but I think that you guys should at least give people a warning that you can and sometimes will take skins made on this app to use as templates. I honestly don’t know whether to feel complimented or betrayed, but all in all I would like to thank you for providing the platform I used to make my skin, and would you please let people know that you can take their skins. I know this was more of just telling the devs than a review, but if you are wondering whether to buy this app go for it, because it isn’t really a bad app and it does provide great tools. Thank you for reading this and go get the app.
10/10 would recommend to a friend
this app is pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it. though some sort of tutorial might be nice, the tools are helpful and fairly easy to use after you figure out what they do. the ads don’t get in your way at all (!! big yay), and the app lets you look at everything in both 3D and 2D, which is super helpful. it’s also great because not only can you make your own skins, it has a ton of presets already in the app, which means it has its own skin database in a way, so essentially this app is everything you’d look for in a skin app. ONE COMPLAINT (though somewhat petty, i’ll admit): this app won’t let a person use transparent/translucent pixels on the armor layer. now that that’s allowed on the armor layer for skins, it would be AMAZING if you guys added that feature in. again, nothing major, but it would make the app wAY more helpful than it already is. the only other thing is the limited save slots, which is annoying, but i get that you have to get your money from somewhere (for people that don’t know the app, you can only save a certain number of skins in your library, and then it makes you watch 3 ads to unlock more. it’s annoying, but i suppose it’s the price a person pays for an otherwise awesome and free skin app.)
Skin Creator 3D for Minecraft
This app is amazing! I give it an immediate 5 star rating! I’m here to say that I absolutely 100% recommend this app to all of those who make custom Minecraft skins. I really enjoy how you can choose between limitless colors and add your own custom accessories! I also enjoy how you can switch from using a 64x format to a 32x format on the arms. This app is extremely simple and very easy to use. If I could give this app 6 stars, I totally would! I also would like to ask this. Do you think you could possible add some sort of feature that allows you to choose a color and immediately add that color as your Minecraft characters skin tone? When making a skin, I usually end up having to find the right color, and then applying that color to each and every part of my characters body with the paint bucket. That would be very helpful! Once again, this app is amazing, and I wish to see or find more things about it!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eighth Day Software, L.L.C.
- 58.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Eighth Day Software, L.L.C.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Save Slots $1.99
- Unlimited Uploads $0.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.