SKRATCH - TEEN WORK SIMPLIFIED
Skratch connects teens with individuals looking for affordable help with tasks.
HOW IT WORKS
Teen | an individual between the ages 14 - 19 that wants to work in their spare time
Sponsor | an individual, business or organization that needs help with a task on-demand
1. Teens opt into skills and update a bio
2. Sponsors see a menu and post a gig for a task that requires help
3. Qualified teens are notified and the first to accept, works the gig
Get tasks done affordably - a teen arrives at the scheduled time and completes the gig!
• Convenient – book a teen to get the task done based on your schedule
• Safe – screening occurs for all users 17+, parents are tethered to the teens experience if -18 and two-way ratings are available once a gig is complete
• Groups – organizations can create closed communities for fundraising efforts
• Gigs – pre-priced and predefined for clear expectations
• No cash needed - pay securely in the app when the gig is completed
• Easy communication – stay in the loop with the message and call feature
• Creative Arts
• Media & Tech Support
• Event Support
• Family Assistant
• Create Your Own
Skratch has appeared in:
• NBC News
• CBS News
• Dallas Morning News
• Dallas Business Journal
• D Magazine
Skratch is currently only available in the greater Dallas, TX area. Expansion coming in 2019.
Note: Skratch uses location information in the background to provide exact location of each gig. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Phone Verification fix
Ratings and Reviews
Love it, but...
Skratch is an incredible app which makes finding ways to make money simple for teens who can’t have a permanent job. All the gigs are really fun and enjoyable, at least for me. The only thing I would say is that I wish there could be a filter for how far the gigs are, and also the notifications are kind of weird sometimes, but that could be my phone.
LOVE this app!
I’m a teen that uses the app and it could not be more convenient and easy to use!! It’s a great opportunity for teens to make money and for adults to get tasks done- no matter the size. My only request would be for more adults to be on the app! It’s so easy for the teens to accept and help out with gigs, but that’s not possible without the people posting the gigs! Highly recommend if you live in an area that Skratch works in!
This app is a great opportunity to find work(this is coming from a teens perspective). However sometimes gigs in my area aren’t always available.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.