Transfer money globally, pay online, and more. With Skrill, online transactions are easy, secure, fast, and cheap. The app empowers you to make online payments, and send money to a friend or relative.
• Upgrade your account for free and enjoy special benefits
• Transfer money to India, United Kingdom, France, and more than 180 other countries across the globe;
• Get a Skrill VISA® Prepaid Card to withdraw cash from thousands of ATMs around the world or make payments everywhere Visa is accepted;
• Load funds to your account via credit or debit card, bank transfer, or local payment methods;
• Comfortably send money to another Skrill member, a bank account, a mobile wallet, or just an email address;
• Save considerably from transaction costs when transferring money abroad with Skrill’s low and transparent fees;
• Receive real-time notifications for your transactions;
• Enjoy quick and friendly customer support in your language;
Trusted by millions of people worldwide to make global payments simple, safe, and quick.
Some features are subject to jurisdictional limitations and may be accessible only in select territories.
• Now, when you apply for a physical Skrill card, we will instantly issue a digital copy. You can immediately start using it and add it to Apple Wallet while your physical card arrives.
• You can also request money directly from your phone contacts who have Skrill.
Enjoy our latest update!
Ratings and Reviews
One of the THE best
I am using almost most of the apps including, Remitly, MoneyGram, Xoom, etc. This is THE best app for highest exchange rate, I have been happy with the completion timeline compare to other apps. Yes, you need to be patient with the enrolment process as they go through a every detailed verification process first time. The best part is the exchange rate changes real time. The only recommendation is checking the limit which is not an easy option, including the timeline for new limit to show up. I have recommended to at-least 10 friends by now.
Worst Experience Ever
I tried to create a new account only to find out I already had an account, sweet. Tried logging into said account and get error messages, not sweet. I message support and a person named Stanislav tells me the issue is my personal VPN and that because I tried to log in to my account too many times with it they permanently closed the account. He said not to worry and to just make a new account under a separate email with the VPN turned off. I did exactly that and get an error message when I tried to log in saying I have multiple accounts. So I replied to Stanislav’s email asking if I needed to wait for the previous account to close or if he could advise me what to do further. I got a reply from a person named Evgeni saying that the NEW account has been permanently closed for “security reasons” with no further explanation and not to make any more accounts. Obviously I’m confused as I was only following the advice of the previous help team member and when I replied to his email I got a reply from someone else named Valeriya basically telling me to go screw myself with again no further explanation. I’ve never seen a support team conduct themselves in such bad faith before and wouldn’t use Skrill’s services if they paid me to. I’ll take the higher fees on PayPal if it means I never have to go near such incompetent customer service again.
ComingCompany with full uneducated people. Don’t use this company service.
For every issue you will get standard not satisfactory answer from their team. My last 4 transactions company deducted money from my account and did not get any money in recipient account. In every follow up they said check with your recipient bank they are not accepting money. I made simple request , please share failed transactions number with my bank then they said we can’t share with you. Simple think they need understand that without proper failed reference number how can I contact my bank. Before starting service for end user please educate your staff enough to understand customer queries then respond. One more issue I would like to share with other customers. I am not able to recent transactions using web browser neither at dashboard nor at transactions history page. Share snapshots couple times with them and received standard answer is please use transactions history page to check your all transactions. I can confidently say that their staff is uneducated. Request all other customers don’t waste your time and money using this company service. Hope my experience will help other customers.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Skrill Ltd
- 161.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Skrill
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.