In a Galaxy Just Around the Corner... It's Just Another Day in SkweekLand.
SkweekLand is a peaceful place. It always has been. They see the World in pink over there. With reason. The World is pink over there. Or at least it used to be...
Shock and awe. Some hostile invader spaceship comes out of nowhere and disrupts the skies with a powerful laser-beam, contaminating the whole SkweekLand planet with a deadly Skweekicide. Rapidly, the surface turns blue. Skweekettes are bound to perish from exposure to ugliness. The entire species is endangered.
Skweek slips on his sneakers and grabs his fire-bubble gun, vowing to paint the entire SkweekLand back into pink!
Through this iPad, iPhone and AppleTV game, you rush across the grids to reclaim the planet, sliding your way through the mazes against the clock. Watch out for the numerous tricky monsters. Beware trapped tiles of all kinds. Use the myriad of warps, bonuses, power-ups and subterfuges to your advantage. There's a multitude of diverse action-packed, nerve-wracking, brain-challenging levels wrapped into this fast-paced puzzle that grows on you like the fur on Skweek's back when he doesn't trim it... wildly.
• Quick adrenaline fix and instantly fun yet offers a lot of depth and a true challenge.
• 4 distinct ways to complete every level!
• Swipe controls. No virtual pad or visual buttons. No fingers in the area of action.
• 99 diverse levels, Multiple "Modes of Play" -- Infinite replay value.
• Achievements & Leaderboards in GameCenter.
• Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish.
• Support for iOS game controllers.
Fixes and improvements for iOS14
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Game isn’t playable. Crashes
My game crashes instantly on the first level every time. I love Skweek. I’m sure the game is really fun, but it’s not stable anymore and needs an update.
Developer Response ,
There will be huge update soon. I work on it instantly.
Thanks for your info.
Please write me an email about your device and iOS version at: email@example.com
Skweek keep it on
As owner of PC Engine, Lynx, and Game Gear... this is worthwhile addition!
I own this on all other systems (Called “Slider” on Sega Game Gear) and have to say the modern update and remix is fun, no bugs or crashes at all with my 4/20/2019 purchase and firmware. It is a little tricky using touch screen instead of controller d-pad, but you will also get used to it. I love retro games revamped and brought to ios, keep up the good work!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Andrzej Fien
- 41.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 1989 Laurent Arditi & Stéphane Ducasse
- In-App Purchases
- bag of 1000 Topazes $0.99
- bag of 2500 Topazes $1.99
- bag of 5000 Topazes $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.