FUN, YET NOT EASY
Flying on your mobile device has never been more fun before. Classic arcade machine feeling in next level open world, reacting to your progress and actions.
PICK YOUR BIRD
Use collectables to unlock new aircrafts of your choice. The way of playing may change dramaticaly!
• natural controls
• more than 20 aircrafts to play with
• carefully crafted world
• evolving and responsive environment
• challenging bosses
• and lots of fun for free
• new aircraft Black Widow
• last level improvements
• visual improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Game to Pass the Time
Fun game! Really enjoyable. Game was difficult at first, saved up for the Falcon and now I’m doing much better.
For future updates I’d recommend...
1. Aircraft customization with colors and decals or paints
2. Upgrades to aircrafts or different weapons that can be equipped. Not a huge fan of power ups but maybe some small upgrades to your plane can be purchased and leveled up. Flares that have a recharge/cooldown to ward off rockets?
3. Different maps (I know map orientation changes but something new would be great) new themes/locations could be potential unlocks. Maybe something crazy like Mars or the moon with alien enemies?
4. New modes, survival as long as possible? PVP multiplayer?
5. Story mode with missions
This game is great! It has the potential to but a top download if it’s developed more!!
Been playing for a week now. I love how this is offline - so I can play anywhere when I am bored. I also PRAISE the developer(s) of this game that ads are optional and don’t randomly pop up! Obviously there are many things that could be updated, but I understand the need for more players for that to happen. All in all this is a good game for playing on long car rides etc...!
Yes! What a great mobile flight game!
Love every aspect of this! Truly wonderful creation!
Hope you keep adding to it or keep making more of this type of game in the future! This is very deserving of money to be paid!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.