We fixed visual problems showing up on iOS11.
Ratings and Reviews
Enemy A.I. Needs to be fixed
The enemy aircrafts in the dogfight missions always crash into you which causes you to lose. It's mostly on the missions where you are outnumbered but the aircrafts crash into you and they live but you get blown up and fail the level
1. Enemy air planes are cheating, when the enemy air planes go into the ground or any other building the air plane will just bounce back. You can hardly destroy the enemy air plane by the racket because they have infinity bait bombs. The guns on the airplane doesn’t work well, you have to really aimed on the target to give damage to your enemy.
2. Bad graphics, inside the pilot’s position all the meters are fake (unlike the Cold Wars) and skins are foggy.
3. Unclear requirements for unlocking air planes, when I try to unlock some air planes the only choice is gives to you is to buy it, but you can actually unlock the air planes by doing missions. All they want is your money and careless about your experience with the game.
In my personal opinion, this is the worst air plane simulator game that I had played in Sky gamblers. Air planes in here was really fake. Don’t suggest you waste your money on this, instead I suggest you try the Cold War made by Sky gamblers. The air planes are much more real and you can actually make some cool moves by your control, such as snake, scissors, etc.
Mfi controller issues
Just started playing with a Steelseries Nimbus mfi controller, and the polarity of the throttle is incorrect or at least doesnt match the touch pad controls. With the mfi controller, when you push the left analog stick forward, it slows the plane down instead of accelerating. Pulling back on the left analog causes the plane to accelerate. This is counterintuitive since the touch controls do the exact opposite.
Other flight sims and even other Sky Gambler games such as Storm Raiders typically have the left analog push forward to accelerate and pull backwards to decelerate.
I hope the Atypical Team can correct this or at least provide an option to invert the y axis for both left and right analog sticks.
- ATYPICAL GAMES LLC
- 1.7 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Atypical Games 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.