~ Back by popular demand, and better than ever. ~
SkyChart is the premium perk calculator solution for use with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
A handcrafted, elegant user interface sits atop a powerful character planning tool.
- Thoughtfully designed and easy to use.
- Automatically computes shortest prerequisite path and fills in all necessary perks for you, enabling super fast and efficient planning.
- Automatically removes entire prerequisite lines when root perks are removed, allowing you to instantly clear entire skill trees or segments thereof. (Minus sign will turn red to warn you when this will occur.)
- Computes build level for you, but allows you to build as high as you want.
- Computes the required skill level for each skill tree.
- Swipe left and right to move through the skill trees, or flip to the menu for fast navigation to any skill tree.
- Conveniently invest in perks by double tapping them or use the large plus and minus buttons to effortlessly add or subtract points.
- Instantly create and name new builds. Builds are auto-saved to the archive (on your iPhone). Create as many as you like.
- Rename builds simply by tapping the build name at the top of the menu.
- Does NOT require an internet connection to work.
I’m a big Skyrim fan, and this app remains one of my favorite projects. I use it frequently. I hope you like it too.
ZeniMax Media Inc. does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by Jeff Meier. THE ELDER SCROLLS® and SKYRIM® are trademarks owned by ZeniMax Media Inc.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Entirely rewritten from the ground up for modern iPhones.
- Tweaked the design to be more fresh and modern.
Ratings and Reviews
...worth the money if you play a lot of Skyrim. A bit high on the price, but the interface is great. Being able to select as many perks as you want (beyond the level 81 in-game limit) is really nice. Would like the same background star field as in-game though.
This really is a well-made app, much better than the others on the App Store. My favorite thing is being able to swipe from constellation to constellation like in the actual game. I also like being able to save as many builds as I want. Seems like an obvious feature, but not one that I've found in your competition's apps. I look forward to more apps from you for other games!
Exactly what I needed
A great little app for Skyrim players. Doesn't have vampire and werewolf and could use a splash of color, but it's solid, intuitive, and a big help for figuring out and tracking builds.
The developer, Jeff Meier, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jeff Meier
- 17.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2018 Jeff Meier
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.