"As a load organiser, this is one of the best things that has happened to formation skydiving in my entire career. I love it!" - Milko Hodgkinson
Powerful and Easy to Use - Skydive designer is the ultimate tool for load organisers.
Easily drag jumpers or blocks onto your canvas.
Belly, Sit, Stand, Wingsuiters and even CRW!
Powerful symmetry tools can automatically manage reflected or rotated parts of your plan.
Animated transitions between points help you visualise traffic.
Slot planes and People with an easy drag & drop interface.
• Share Your Plan •
- Email (or airdrop/whatsapp/etc) your slotting to manifest.
- Share your dives online at http://SkydiveDesigner.app
- The online portal allows anyone to see the jump, the points, and optionally the roster and the slots
- Build and share a PDF dive manual for your group.
• Testimonials •
"Rob is a genius. This software is outstanding. I bought an iPad just to use Skydive Designer. It took me a very short time to design a 100-way Total Break 3-point sequential. All my next dive plans will be done with it."
- Dieter Kirsch
"Rob, you are a genius!!! I would have liked so much to have this App 30 years ago. I started to play with it and it seems nothing is missing. You thought about all!!!"
- Patrick Passe
"When I first started using Skydive Designer, I felt like a fairy godmother had waved her magic wand! At last my long-held wish was granted – an easy-to-use program to design professional formations."
- Lesley Gale
• Subscription Information •
Skydive Designer is supported through an auto-renewing subscription which you can choose to purchase within the app.
Your subscription will automatically apply for both MacOS and iOS (you only need to pay once)
- The subscription is called 'Skydive Designer - Annual'
- It is an annual subscription to unlock the app.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Various tweaks and fixes in PDF generation
Added Tracking and Narrow arms stances
You can now name points, and mark as 'Inters'
Improved Symmetry Selector
Free Trial is now for One Month
Massively improved publishing system
Now allows much larger symmetry numbers (Thanks Patrick!). 150way star could not be easier!
Plane slots arranged bottom to top (Thanks Larry Henderson)
Ratings and Reviews
This tool really makes the life of and organizer simple. So complete that I recommend watching the videos first. Great support from Rob. I totally recommend it. Love just playing around with new formations, new designs and challenging jumps.
Breno De Assis
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hobbyist Software Limited
- 47.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Hobbyist Software Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Skydive Designer Annual $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.